Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,413 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam (3100 Views)

Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 / Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by gistembassy123: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
BBNaija reality star,Teddy A who was accused of battering his pregnant wife, Bambam has reacted. Sleekgist reports

Today, popular blogger, Cutie Julls revealed how the reality star usually beats up Bambam before they got married, telling fans to pray for pregnant Bambam.

“It’s very true that Teddy A beats Bambam. It’s also very very worrying. Guys, 2020 new year resolutions, please don’t marry a man or a woman who abuses you just to prove a point to people you don’t even know.

Beating was before wedding. and chances it that it won’t come back after Bambam delivers her baby is only in God’s hands. You can be rude etc to me but it doesn’t change the fact that we need to keep Bambam in our prayers”. She wrote.

And as if that was not enough, Cutie Julls in a new post wrote a letter to Teddy A directly, saying;

“Dear @iamteddya, you know I don’t hate you. All I’m saying is refraining from beating Bambam should be priority on your new year resolutions. That one na bad thing? See your fans here, especially the women using abusive languages on me just to encourage a fellow woman to keep mute and continue forming in an abusive relationship. Something most of them will not condone.

Honey, tell them to stay off o. Because remember you beating Bambam is no lie. I am not saying she should leave you. All I am saying is please kindly stop beating her. Merry Christmas my dear. Now tell your fans to keep their comments clean without insults. Not like I care but just because it’s Christmas. Thank you.”

Consequently, Teddy A took to the comment section of the post o react;

“I think most people understand you’re spreading lies in order to boost your little blog, you wanna grow I get it. It’s also obvious you’ve been payed to defame me.

Petty, irrelevant bloggers like you with no credibility will get what’s coming soon. I’d take this up legally but you’re a faceless nobody so it’s a waste of my time and I doubt you could even pay up if that lawsuit were to hit you. Keep my name and that of mine off your blog if you wanna continue running this little page.”

See all posts here;

https://sleekgist.com/uncategorized-en/i-am-not-a-wife-beater-teddy-a-reacts-to-reports-that-he-batters-bambam/

Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by Bola146(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why not leave the young couple alone? Na Bambam get the problem not you. She knows what is best for her

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by TWservices: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don't understand this kind of aproko...is it your beating??

All this olofofo has to stop this year. AMEN
Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by mogboyelade(f): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2019
I knew it will come to this.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by punisha: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2019
sad

No be by force to marry o.
Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by nototribalist: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2019
Look I said it a long time ago, that this Teddy A thinks he's one kind Jim Iyke. hes behavior before the marriage was obvious. With time BamBam go talk truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by naijacentric(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2019
Is it not too early for such news who do we believe now
Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by czarina(f): 2:28am On Dec 25, 2019
naijacentric:
Is it not too early for such news who do we believe now
Who do you want to believe?
Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by naijacentric(m): 2:33am On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
Who do you want to believe?
the truth
Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by czarina(f): 2:37am On Dec 25, 2019
naijacentric:
the truth
And who do you hope to hear that from? Bloggers or the couple?
Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by ValCon888: 3:27am On Dec 25, 2019
If he's beating his wife then its up to her to speak up. Some women are too desperate to get married they'd never walk away from an abusive marriage until they walk into a coffin.

Teddy A's bigger problem is he has someone snooping and snitching on his family affairs.
He needs to keep his friends close and his enemies closer.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by naijacentric(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
And who do you hope to hear that from? Bloggers or the couple?

no be so tonto dike n ex hubby defend theirselves yet na lie the truth will come out by itself
Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by Liposure: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
mogboyelade:
I knew it will come to this.
honey, compliment of da season.may all ur dream come trve
Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by mogboyelade(f): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Liposure:
honey, compliment of da season.may all ur dream come trve
thanks dearie, wish you the same and a Big Amen to your prayer.
Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by Charmingrascal(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
The truth will surely cme to light, I pray that the allegation will be a lie but in every rumour there is always an element of truth. A man left his children and baby mama/wife to be wit u after u spent some weeks 2geda in a house of immorality (BBN) and u think every thing will be fine after all.

The truth cnt be concealed for long.
Bambam I wish u well
Re: I Am Not A Wife-beater -teddy A Reacts To Reports That He Beats Pregnant Bambam by dangotesmummy: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
When the beating reach a certain level she go voice out herself.for now she can keep forming, pretending and keeping up appearances

No be so mercy signed and Tonto dike dey deny that time?

When the thing hook them con enter life threatening matter na them they shout

Some women are Eran iya,if them no beat them up to the point of death them no go talk an example is mercy aigbe.no be until gentry break im skull she own up?

Before "my husband is the most loving man on earth.he Can never lift a finger against me"

Tonto "my husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me.hes my everything,my king,my soulmate my sugar"

When hand touch both of them well , chorus change

(1) (Reply)

See The Obsequies For Davido's Late Bouncer, Tijani Ogbeide Olamilekan / Ay And Genevevie Nnaji In "one Night Stand" / Photos: Terry G 'SWAGS' At AY Easter Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.