Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why Was Jesus Manifested? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was Jesus Manifested? (222 Views)

How I Manifested Two Android Phone And A Job / See How This Man Manifested As The Power Of God Was Available / When Was Jesus Truly Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Was Jesus Manifested? by judedwriter(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2019
“... For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
— 1 John 3:8

Why was Jesus manifested? To completely destroy the works of satan. How? By the ANOINTING!

What is the anointing? It is the burden removing, yoke destroying, power of God.

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.”
— Isaiah 10:27

When Jesus was on earth, he preached the gospel, cleansed the lepers, raised the dead, opened blind eyes, set the captives free, healed the sick and cast out demons by the anointing.

¹ The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
² To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 61:1-2

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
— Acts 10:38

Jesus was born to destroy all the yokes of the enemy over your life: sickness, sin, spiritual death, poverty, infertility, regression, failures at the edge of success, stagnation, demonic oppression, suicide, curses, etc.

Have you accepted Jesus? Are you a Christian? Have you received the anointing through the baptism of the Holy Spirit? Are you walking and increasing in the anointing daily by studying God's Word, praying in tongues and praising God?

Merry Christmas all!

But remember Jesus is the reason for the season and the anointing which He brings is what liberates us from all the works of the devil.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Worshiper? / Pastor Adeboye Declares 50 Days Fasting And Prayer / High Spiritual Song For The Spiritual Mind from Pst Paul Eneche &Family( video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.