Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) (5767 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ilorin Destroys Goods Worth Millions Of Naira / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Police Declare Bankers Wanted For Fraudulently Stealing Millions [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Kosiso12(f): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2019
Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions, Reason Will Shock You! (Photos)

An angry husband, identified as Mr. Sunday Nkem, has destroyed goods worth of millions in a mini store owned by his wife.

Igbere TV gathered that Mr Sunday established the business on the wife's name with the intention of the business serving as a financial support for the family.

According to report, the reverse is the case as he complains that ever since he established the business the wife has never supported the house with profit from the business, even when the kids needs money for book or pencil she direct them to him, even if he his away the children will go to school without books until he comes back.

Things got furious when he heard the wife single handedly fund the over sea trip of her younger brother.

Out of anger he (Mr Nkem) got to the shop and started pulling down every standing product on the shelves.

Season's Greetings From All Of Us At Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.
http://igberetvnews.com/1209805/angry-husband-storms-wifes-supermarket-destroys-goods-worth-millions-reason-will-shock-photos/

1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by surgical: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2019
He should have auction the goods

6 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2019
That's the mistake men make...

NEVER ESTABLISH A BUSINESS IN YOUR WIFE NAME ONLY.. Better joint ownership or put it in your name..

Why are wives stingy and selfish? You cant support your immediate family but spend for your extended people. WICKEDNESS

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2019
Both of them are wrong... I know overzealous men will probably disagree or even insult me but that's the truth.

First of all, the wife was wrong indeed for not supporting the family especially because that's the reason why business was established for her...

But the husband was also wrong... If you've established a business FOR your wife, then your wife is now the owner. It's now her property. so you have no right to destroy anything. If the wife wants to go to the extent of claiming or demanding her goods back, she has the right. Because it's now her property and not yours.

Secondly, the husband was wrong for acting that aggressively... Destroying of resources and wastage is a senseless thing to do. resources are relatively scarce and no sane human will destroy things for no reason

If this had happened in societies influenced by Imes, except the wife chooses to let go, that husband will be responsible for repaying for those damages. And that's another problem added to the struggles he's already facing.

That's what anger does... Anger destroys things.

indeed, the Prophet was right when he said "The strongest amongst you is not the one who can wrestle the best but the one who can control his anger the most"

Imes, we await your coming grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2019
Vanity n
Vanity
Vanity
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Ndibunna: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2019
Easy Mr Nkem.

Sit your wife down and talk issues over with her please instead of all these.

The woman is not wicked but also stop listening to side gossips or talks it ruins family. Who feeds or takes care of the children when you not around.

I guess the issue is not about not buying pencils or pen for the children but sending her own brother. abroad.

Even my own sisters will do same to me. That's the fact.

Iron Issues with your wife while avoiding gossips because it poisons mind.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by omowolewa: 11:23am On Dec 25, 2019
That serious
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by 0monnak0da: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:
Both of them are wrong... I know overzealous men will probably disagree or even insult me but that's the truth.

First of all, the wife was wrong indeed for not supporting the family especially because that's the reason why business was established for her...

But the husband was also wrong... If you've established a business FOR your wife, then your wife is now the owner. It's now her property. so you have no right to destroy anything. If the wife wants to go to the extent of claiming or demanding her goods back, she has the right. Because it's now her property and not yours.

Secondly, the husband was wrong for acting that aggressively... Destroying of resources and wastage is a senseless thing to do. resources are relatively scarce and no sane human will destroy things for no reason

If this had happened in societies influenced by Imes, except the wife chooses to let go, that husband will be responsible for repaying for those damages. And that's another problem added to the struggles he's already facing.

That's what anger does... Anger destroys things.

indeed, the Prophet was right when he said "The strongest amongst you is not the one who can wrestle the best but the one who can control his anger the most"

Imes, we await your coming grin

The way I am looking you is like you sabi book

Anyway wetin this thread dey do for politics section
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by SaintAlbert53: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Please my home is dry and there's nothing for the family to feed on today,i feel ashamed but i am not going to hide my face for help to come.I am still happy I and my families are alive.
Please put a smile on the face of i and my family today,God bless you..

Diamond bank/Access bank
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by xendra: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2019
she is evil minded, he should have let such person loose instead of foolishly destroying things, it means he has no self control.
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Ndibunna: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
That's the mistake men make...

NEVER ESTABLISH A BUSINESS IN YOUR WIFE NAME ONLY.. Better joint ownership or put it in your name..

Why are wives stingy and selfish? You cant support your immediate family but spend for your extended people. WICKEDNESS

I don't see anything wrong with what the woman did if actually with what was written here.

The problem is the man who listens to gossips.

Afterall when he isn't at home same wife takes care of the children.
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by densiks: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2019
If the story is true,Mr Nkem went beserk because he finally decided to admit that he has always been played by the scavenger wife to the extent that ‘his’ children are not even spared.

Thank God for the kind of mother’s some of us were privileged to have because some women are just unbelievable.

Shout out to the ‘your money is our money, my money is my money woke group’

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2019
Never marry a stingy woman, lesson learnt.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by xendra: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2019
Ndibunna:

I don't see anything wrong with what the woman did if actually with what was written here.

The problem is the man who listens to gossips.

Afterall when he isn't at home same wife takes care of the children.
if really she directs every little expenses to her husband after opening a shop like that for her, yet sponsored her brother abroad? Then yes she is Very WRONG!

But the man also needs to have some sense, what has he solved by destroying those things?

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Ndibunna: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2019
xendra:
if really she directs every little expenses to her husband after opening a shop like that for her, yet sponsored her brother abroad? Then yes she is Very WRONG!

But the man also needs to have some sense, what has he solved by destroying those things?

From what I see and reading carefully. Little expenses whether pen or pencil or books is not the issue. That's the fact.

The main grouse is sending her younger brother abroad. Madam my sister will do samething if I am the one.

Men that listens to side gossips only creates problem for themselves.

He heard not that he can prove she really did.

The man is petty.

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by orisa37: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2019
The Woman is very wrong. The man should destroy her.

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2019
Both the Man and the wife are wrong and should settle it amicably between both parties

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Jabioro: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2019
Which means if the man suddenly died the children will goes suffering..She is wrong..

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by generationz(f): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why of just lock up the shop and get someone else to manage it?

I dont believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by MannieA(f): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
I really don't like stingy and self centered women. Assist your husband, that's why you are a "wife" . A wife is a supporter.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Well the man just assume things,he should just go and set up other streams of income to manage his kids expense, if he likes let him build a big shopping plaza for his wife,let him just remember his wife's money is always her money but his money would always be their money...so he should just calm down.
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
A man and a woman become 1 grin grin grin

You never jam a wife that love her family members more than her husband!!!

She will rather die than favour her husband ahead of her siblings. ..

God forbid!! Bad market wife!! Immature wife!! opportunistic wife!!!
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Mightyhaiz: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wrong . if u had the power to access and destroy those goods,then u certainly have the power to seize the keys of the shop and take over the business. Wastage is bad,any how u look at it..

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by ojuu4u(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
This maybe true, I knew a wife in akure years back, things were rosy for husband before it changed to worse, it was time to renew house rent, the wife refused to assist. The husband, the wife and kids were ejected from house and all moved to friend's house who also had family, yet this woman refused to assist claiming she didn't have.....within the period they were in friend's house, *she bought land on her name*......after few months in friend house, husband managed to get apartment and moved out

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by milemimi93(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
I am having feelings for u
generationz:

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by tooth4tooth: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by tooth4tooth: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
generationz:

I hope you read the part where they said the supermarket was opened in her name.
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Kendumazy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmmm. Stingy and selfish women everywhere. Men can compromise time without numbers to see their wives happy but never will you see some of these women trying to compromise for once for men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heritage Polytechnic Student Killed During Their Matriculations (graphic Pics) / A Very Terrible Accident / Breaking! Breaking!! Breaking!!! Robbery At First Bank, Akure. PICS attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.