Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) (54865 Views)

TV Host, Nancy Isime Steps Out In Leopard Outfits - Photo / Singer Dija Featured In Hausa Movie, Rocks Fulani Outfits (photo) / Lilien Klint Igwemba And Daughter In Matching Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Pregnant Mercy Johnson, her husband, Prince Odi Okojie and their children rock matching outfits in beautiful family Christmas photo.

Sharing the photo on Instagram, the star actress wrote:

"Merry Christmas from our family to yours! I pray in this season that the love, Joy, peace and prosperity that comes from Christ never leave you and yours!"

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by itspzpics(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wow

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by donstan18: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
It's not easy to build a family.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmm! The coming of Imes will be very interesting.. grin

let's look at it...

If something is already on the floor or close to the floor and someone uses a hammer to hit it from above, the fall and crash will not be so disastrous, isn't it?

But if that thing is already way high up in the sky and soneone hits it from there and it falls from that great distance, then the crash will be more disastrous grin

That's how it's gonna be.

The Kuffar think themselves too high...

By the time Imes will come to show the world their flaws and put them in their due place of subdue and disgrace, it will be more disastrous and very interesting grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! grin Hahahahaha! grin hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin

Imes is coming grin And we await his coming grin

Wailers are free to masturbate on my mention. When Imes comes, he'll give you your befitting reply grin Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by Slawormir: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful

Apart from the protrusion

This babe don dey turn into amoeba (shapeless)

firo08:
Edo men are the best.
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr
Especially when you marry them

We are the best any day anytime twice during paying of bride price and marriage

But ehnnn
Apart from marriage period

Dating Edo guys is stress full to ladies. Especially we the binis and esan. They can fustrate girls. The young bini boys and ishan(esan) guys are too proud

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by leonard002(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by Diego1989(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Beautiful people. Merry Christmas o. Money good oo, I swear!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by justmykel(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello Friends, Please I need this Sienna 2005/6 for transportation on a (HIGHER PURCHASE AGREEMENT) For transportation.

PS: I don't have money for a deposit but I have 2 plots of land worth 700/800k at IFO ( Atun close to Winners chapel) as collateral with family receipt.

I just want to work to feed my children please

Please anyone interested in the business should contact me on 08169934065 for discussion and agreement. I am a good driver with over 7yrs experience.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by firo08(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Edo men are the best.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lucky woman
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by Uyi168: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Husband and wife wey be like twins..
kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by visijo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Trying to look cool after walking away empty handed from the ATM is very challenging

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by Kkings11: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Amen
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by ksam(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Let's keep sentiment aside, it looks boring and please, nobody should quote me, I have media right

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by Hotzone(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
The husband is a member of O.G.B.O.N.i. Production
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by ednut1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
firo08:
Edo men are the best.
dem no dey put prick in one place

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by zikcash(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
abluck:
Vanity

Poverty is also vanity.... beware!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by EdiskyHarry: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
abluck:
Vanity
common comot here

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by Starboyyy: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dcray22:
Visit my signature if you bet on football

we didn't see anything on your signature
Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by onadana: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
donstan18:
It's not easy to build a family.

Build...that is the second family her husband is building. He was married before with kids.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Her Family In Christmas Matching Outfits (photo) by onadana: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
ksam:
Let's keep sentiment aside, it looks boring and please, nobody should quote me, I have media right

It is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet / Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador / Linda Ikeji Acquires 24Million Naira 2014 Range Rover Sport + Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.