Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Religion Differences In Marriage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Religion Differences In Marriage (353 Views)

3 Natural Differences In Relationships That Cause A Lot Of Conflict. / Some Dangerous Mistakes Women Make In Marriage Decisions / There Is No Religion Greater Than Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Differences In Marriage by adufenimi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Religion differences in Marriage

My eyes are blind, my legs are weak, soul hurts, headaches and my heart bleeds, my love is pleading for mercy and acceptance but the word"Religion differences" is making us look like different people trapped in the same world.

My heart bleeds for you but the society is pessimistic with our relationship all in the name of religion differences.

The society criticize the difference in our religion can lead to everlasting war leaving the facts that we are one.

I'm the heart, you are the beat and what is the heart without the beat.

My heart can't work without you but religion messed up, we are left in dilemma to go for what we want but we noticed that what we want do not want us as dictated by society.

Can we put society away and set ablaze their criticism?
Can we cope with the differences??
Are you ready to fight the battles
Questions engulfing my hearts with fears spelled all over my face like a scar.

My soul laments in silence, my silence is my greatest fears and my words are sounding incomplete

I can't live without seeing your smiling face, you light up my world like no one does but the religious differences makes us feelthat our love is a promise that can never be fulfilled.

God never made religion but our love is in the hands of people he created due to their different way of life which they called 'Religion'

I'm sad because man created religion and the religion ride over us and endangering my love for its sake.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Religion Differences In Marriage by AryEmber(f): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2019
Nice. Some part aren't clear though but it's good. Something just has to define us.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Look Back / I Urgently Need One Phenomenal Writer(Now Closed) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.