Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

PHOTOS: Christmas Messages From Your Favourite Bbnaija Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Christmas Messages From Your Favourite Bbnaija Housemates (880 Views)

What Some Of Your Favourite Bbnaija Stars Wore For Halloween (photos, Video) / Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies / Anita Joseph Meets With Tobi & Alex, Her Favourite #BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Christmas Messages From Your Favourite Bbnaija Housemates by metronaija: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas to all our readers and wishing you a great time as we all celebrate the birth of Jesus christ and its the season of love.

Our Big Brother Naija housemates are surely getting involve in the season of love as we bring you all BBNAIJA housemates Christmas mesages to their fans across the word.

http://bbnaijahousemates.com/photos-christmas-messages-from-your-favourite-bbnaija-housemates/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Christmas Messages From Your Favourite Bbnaija Housemates by metronaija: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2019

Re: PHOTOS: Christmas Messages From Your Favourite Bbnaija Housemates by metronaija: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2019

Re: PHOTOS: Christmas Messages From Your Favourite Bbnaija Housemates by metronaija: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2019

Re: PHOTOS: Christmas Messages From Your Favourite Bbnaija Housemates by metronaija: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2019

Re: PHOTOS: Christmas Messages From Your Favourite Bbnaija Housemates by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
On Christmas day:

"What are you guys doing today? grin"

"We are celebrating the birthday of Jesus! cheesy cheesy"

"Really? shocked When was he born? undecided"

"Hmmm.... hmmm.. hmm.. We don't know. undecided" cheesy grin

"Okay. I guess the bible gave you the authorization to choose any date or the holy spirit inspired you to choose a certain date then. grin"

"No oo... We just chose the date. grin"

"Okay.. But where was the festival or celebration of Jesus's birthday commanded in the bible?"

"Erm... Erm... Actually, no where! undecided" grin grin grin cheesy

"Okay... Who were your predecessors that celebrated Christmas? Did Jesus or his disciples celebrate?"

"We don't know oo.. embarassed embarassed" grin grin grin grin

"Then what proof of Christmas do you have? angry"

"Look, that's how our fathers used to celebrate it. so we are doing it. If you don't want to, nobody is forcing you. Bye! angry angry"

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! grin grin hohohoho! grin grin hehehehe! grin grin Hahahahhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!

And for those who may want to use Maulud to counter me, Maulud is celebrated by those deviant sects that the Prophets prophecied will come. It's not from the Sunnah of the Prophet either... Let the scholars do the talking (From Islamqa.info):

There is nothing in the Qur’aan to say that we
should celebrate the Mawlid or birthday of the
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon
him). The Prophet himself (peace and blessings
of Allaah be upon him) did not do this or
command anyone to do it, either during his
lifetime or after his death. Indeed, he told them
not to exaggerate about him as the Christians
had exaggerated about Jesus (upon whom be
peace). He said: “Do not exaggerate about me
as the Christians exaggerated about the son of
Maryam. I am only a slave, so say, ‘The slave
of Allaah and His Messenger.’”

The truth, whether you like it or not, is that Xmas and Maulud are all innovations.. no proof for them in confirm religious texts.

So you people can continue to enjoy and wallow in your ignorance saying you are celebrating until Imes comes to put you all in your place and let the world know the evil that you house inside of you. grin

When Imes comes, it will be game over for many evil l
people. grin cheesy

hahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!! hoho haha hehe hehe haha haha eeehhh hahaha!!!

Imes is coming! grin

Wailers on my mention as usual, over to you grin
Re: PHOTOS: Christmas Messages From Your Favourite Bbnaija Housemates by Abfinest007(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
eir pocket

(1) (Reply)

Tariq Lamptey Debut Vs Arsenal | Skills And Highlights / WOW! London Fashion In The 1970s. PHOTOS / Circle Nation Set To Drop New Song "Once Broke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.