Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy (102279 Views)

Tee Billz Threatens Davido After He Unfollowed Tiwa Savage On Instagram / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by mrjaydee(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Alzirida:
grin

Ikey de driver.

Tacha could have at least sit at the front.

Uber man

Do u know how much uber man makes in a day?

He makes more money than those that work in bank or all this companies.

Uber man is " a day money" after them na Yahoo boys... let's be guided.

5 Likes

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Relationships and money can cause very funny scenarios and situations.
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by safarigirl(f): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
mrjaydee:

Do u know how much uber man makes in a day?

He makes more money than those that work in bank or all this companies.

Uber man is " a day money" after them na Yahoo boys... let's be guided.

You mean Uber in Lagos abi Uber where?

Only Lagos Uber make this plenty money and it is because they spend half of the day on traffic and the prices are surged, even at that, the market is currently saturated and the pay is not worth the stress finally.

Let's be guided, Uber money is not 'a day money'

5 Likes

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by IgboSomalia: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
SirToby:

Can you allow any one of your loved ones marry a toxic and volatile person like Mercy ?
The lines you quoted was used by Mercy against Ike

Mercy? That local, classless olosho.
Tacha on the other hand is worse than Mercy with a nasty attitude and zero intelligence.

Ike has a poor taste in women and that's because he has a poor sense of judgement.

He's a puzsy-n!gger who can't think straight cos of the crumbs they're feeding him.

Mercy and Tacha are beneath Ike but longthroat, lack of ambition and houseboy mentality won't allow him fulfil his potentials.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by mrjaydee(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:

You mean Uber in Lagos abi Uber where?

Only Lagos Uber make this plenty money and it is because they spend half of the day on traffic and the prices are surged, even at that, the market is currently saturated and the pay is not worth the stress finally.

Let's be guided, Uber money is not 'a day money'

Yes I'm taking about Lagos uber drivers. Babe those guys are the real " a day money" traffic or no traffic, surge or no surge.

People that work when they need money? They could decide to wake up 12noon on a Monday!

1 Like

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Zyni(f): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
I tot u people said he and mercy had done their trad??
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by TruthinAction: 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tacha is stupid to have accepted the ride because as soon as they settle, he will push her aside. Well it's their business. They don't look matured at all. They are just opportunist.

1 Like

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by hammerU: 11:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Swargu:

Merci got no swag period i feel disappointed seeing her dress up

THE FACT U HAVE STRONG OPINIONS CONTRARY TO WAT WE ALL SEE SHOW U ARE JUST BEING MISCHIEVOUS.

BESIDES, SHE IS NOT BEING OFFERED TO U.

MERCY IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
hammerU:

THE FACT U HAVE STRONG OPINIONS CONTRARY TO WAT WE ALL SEE SHOW U ARE JUST BEING MISCHIEVOUS.

BESIDES, SHE IS NOT BEING OFFERED TO U.

MERCY IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.
Nope shes trash

4 Likes

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by 27Pushing30: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Onyi22:
Ike is a confused guy, I thought BBN is over? Y can't he go back to the U. S and continue from where he stopped, instead of following women up and down like a goat

Driving with her at the Back...
Dude no get pride
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Aturitoroman: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by hammerU: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Swargu:

Nope shes trash

U SEEM LIKE U ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE YOURSELF ABOUT IT.

TACHA IS THE TYPE OF GIRL A GUY LIKE IKE IS SUPPOSE TO FOREGT ALL ABOUT WEN HE HAS MERCY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
IKE pls get a life for once biko

2 Likes

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by superability(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
2020Prophet:
Mercy lost ike and got back cubana chief priest.......Mercy is winning ike

Na chicken I need and not BBN abeg
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Enemyofpeace: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Maverickking1:
Some people no get work for this life.
especially Mannabbqgrils and funjosh

1 Like

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by explosiveskull(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ijaycool:
Men are scum.

Women are scum.

I will date myself.
Please am not scum and I believe you ain't one,
Don't date yourself instead let's date ourselves.
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by KennieKingOba(m): 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
next topic pls! Na dem sabi
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Toks2008(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
You will hardly find Any guy that will stay with plastic buttocks.

Guys love the real thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 26, 2019
hammerU:

U SEEM LIKE U ARE TRYING TO CONVINCE YOURSELF ABOUT IT.

TACHA IS THE TYPE OF GIRL A GUY LIKE IKE IS SUPPOSE TO FOREGT ALL ABOUT WEN HE HAS MERCY.

Mercy is dustbin

3 Likes

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by explosiveskull(m): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Am beginning to understand something except if there are other explanations. Remember when cubana was quarrelling mercy with beef, it was cos of his investment and mercy carrying her kpekus to Ike, we all thought it was an elderado love without knowing that Ike was after Mercy's kpekus cos ii know imo State girls are very stingy combined with the arsenal family problems of mercy. Now Ike can't contribute anything reasonable into Mercy's life hence the reconciliation with cubana chief priest, since all he needed was kpekus for the cash to start flowing. Just same day of mercy porting, Ike is now driving tasha, i can only see this as a plore by Ike to start chopping Tasha kpekus cos he is already tired of Mercy's but I like Tasha cos she behaves more mature to Mercy.

6 Likes

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Adeyeye09(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2019
Onyi22:
Ike is a confused guy, I thought BBN is over? Y can't he go back to the U. S and continue from where he stopped, instead of following women up and down like a goat
Merry Christmas dear
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by fof1: 12:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Onyi22:

Do Men Follow You? Or else u are under a Spell....abi?

2 Likes

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by tycomm(m): 12:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Wetin concern me.
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2019
This Ike is so stupid

He should have used Mercy for money rituals when he had all the opportunity too.

1 Like

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Coldie(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2019
LOL

1 Like

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by obiem(m): 1:09am On Dec 26, 2019
Onyi22:
l

It only confirms one thing: he wasn't doing anything of note back in the US. Instead of 'efulefuing' in the US, why not be here and follow women around with his new found fame grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by DerickCO(m): 1:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Please, wetin I dey do with Big Brother Naija on Christmas Day?

Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by dROC1: 2:14am On Dec 26, 2019
2020Prophet:
Mercy lost ike and got back cubana chief priest.......Mercy is winning ike

The timing is quite suspicious.
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 26, 2019
fuckfuckman:
Don't ask me how I got all this likes

Too late, boi! Haq Haq Haq.... Don't ask me how I got your comment
fuckfuckman:
I don't even see this people as celebrities, if I see them on the road I will work pass them, nothing special

Merry Christmas tho..
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by kingzdonald(m): 3:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Ike is now a driver
Re: Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy by crestdevelopers: 4:26am On Dec 26, 2019
This is what they want..... this is what they crave. Relevance at all COST

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Pictures Of PSquare's Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.