Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures (7695 Views)

Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing / Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Say042: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
As seen On Twitter.

cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by overdrive(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Twitter and lies. Hmmm.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Tboysalau(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Believe this at your own peril

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by thesicilian: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
I guess telling us she visited the less privileged is supposed to cancel out the fact that she's an immoral Arrow who opens her legs for random guys from the internet.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by emeijeh(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Only men who were alive during the first Industrial revolution era will believe this crap

9 Likes

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by donstan18: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
This one want to make it known to the whole world that she had premarital sex today.

SMH! This generation ladies are nothing but disasters to humanity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by nurex01(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Say042:
As seen On Twitter.

cc; lalasticlala
agbakan
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by seankafor(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
I will rather believe that I am the president of Nigeria than to believe this Twitter cheap lie angry

10 Likes

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nollywood script....... Na only nollywood bullet dey enter motor without breaking screen....

8 Likes

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Bola146(f): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
sad embarassed embarassed
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by nlPoster: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
But you could have used your own money to make the fried rice. . . wouldn't you have eaten if he wasnt there?

And, let's pray for husband to come or for you and your boyfriend to marry. . .
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Karrima: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Abeg I don reach my bustop
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Onyi22(f): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
And how is it news

1 Like

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by nlPoster: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Karrima:
Abeg I don reach my bustop

Your one year NL anniversary for this moniker is coming up,

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by CAPSLOCKED: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
STUPĮD STORY.

1 Like

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by VanPOLICE: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Onyi22:
And how is it news

Dear is not news , is Twitter Screenshot ..

Go to BBC and Read news
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by urchcoded(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
We don't believe dis poo but dat doesn't mean the girl is not foolish
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vanity
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by clerkent(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
let me give her 2k make she cook kpomo for me.I can even eat cow toe if the kpomo no de available.
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by wiseone28: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
seankafor:
I will rather believe that I am the president of Nigeria than to believe this Twitter cheap lie angry
Yours is even more realistic than the crab we read there.
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Awon blogger blogger are out with their FABUS this beautiful Christmas day.

It was making sense until it got to the unkook whatever part.

Oshisko!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by nanauju(f): 1:04am On Dec 26, 2019
OK so what's the moral of this story. Because I didn't learn anything from it, apart from someone giving herself out because of 20k she could have work for

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by uboma(m): 3:20am On Dec 26, 2019
overdrive:
Twitter and lies. Hmmm.

Why do you find this hard to believe?

Do you mean that some guys will not act same way as the dude described in her story?
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by CaveAdullam: 5:54am On Dec 26, 2019
I think most ladies of this generation has lost their sanity.

How can you debase yourself to such an extent because of likes, comments and retweets? Must you lie to gain the attention you so desire?

If you put your brain to work you will surely get the proper attention from the right angle. Anyway what you sow is what you will reap.

My concern now is Musa, since he read this post he has being vomiting, the lie was too much for him to handle. O poor Musa!

2 Likes

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by lonelydora: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Yes nah.

Who wouldn't prefer brezz to fries rice?
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Emestar1999: 6:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Another lost sheep spotted
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by partnerbizn5(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2019
not bad anyway
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Tallesty1(m): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Proud fornicator.

He is not hungry for food yesterday because there was food everywhere but you're going to ask for money sometime in the future and you ain't seeing shit because of what you did yesterday.
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by majamajic(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2019
she doesn't know how to cook ,

it's as simple as that

if not , she can cook with 5k , go to motherless with 15k

u don't give what u don't have !!!!

1 Like

Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Rilley(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
overdrive:
Twitter and lies. Hmmm.
Bad lies
Re: He Sent Me 20K To Prepare Fried Rice For Christmas , And This Happen - Pictures by Iscoalarcon: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
seankafor:
kai this man you are funny oo haha

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Beautiful Women In The World / Omah Lay Biography, Real Name, Age, Record Label On Live IG Chat With "GQ South / Fan Mocks The Head Of Regina Daniels’ Son - ‘see Pikin Head Like Toast Bread’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.