Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Through The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Through The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. (830 Views)

"Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Through The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. by AmberJackson(f): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Romania Government Scholarship 2020 through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offering Scholarship to
Study Undergraduate, Masters & Doctoral Degree in Romania.

All students from around the world who are not Part of European Member States are eligible.

Link:
https://techstour.com/romania-government-scholarship-for-international-students/

Deadline: 16 March 2020

Re: Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Through The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. by Jacknn: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Pls have tried navigating site,I don't really know where to apply for this scholarship, helps plz....??
Re: Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Through The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. by AmberJackson(f): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jacknn:
Pls have tried navigating site,I don't really know where to apply for this scholarship, helps plz....??

which problem do u face.?
Re: Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Through The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. by Jacknn: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
AmberJackson:

I have looked for the link to apply I'm not seeing any link to apply or a clear directive on how to apply,its vague..please assist me if u av knowledge on how to apply..tnks
Re: Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Through The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. by Dvd4: 12:31am On Dec 27, 2019
AmberJackson:

Yes, give us the link
Re: Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Through The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. by Ustazyusufa: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2019
To the poster

Pls are we filling it with hand writing? Pls answer..

1 Like

Re: Romania Government Scholarship 2020 Through The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs. by AmberJackson(f): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ustazyusufa:
To the poster

Just fill the online form

Pls are we filling it with hand writing? Pls answer..

(1) (Reply)

Why Suggestion To Further Study Is Important In Undergraduate Project / Primary And Secondary Scheme Of Work / The Effect Of School Location And Teaching Method On Student Learning Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.