Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo (1702 Views)

This Muslim Prayer Work Like Magic, Seeking Blessings, Relief You From Hardship / Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Father Christmas Keeping Social Distance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by sarrki(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good one

Religious tolerance is what we all need

Compliments of the season

1 Share

Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by Sunofgod(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Confused santa.....

3 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by Ashawopapa001: 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Santa is fictional.
Let a Nun or Reverend try it cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
See as the other man is looking.

1 Like

Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by jahsharon: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Father Christmas is now a converted Muslim. All nah hustle.
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by jahsharon: 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sunofgod:
Confused santa.....

The guy na Muslim nah. Na hustle turn am to Santa. Yoruba Muslims are really liberal. I am a Muslim, my wife is a Christian and still goes to Church. Whenever I am idle, I follow her to Church, that doesn't make me less a Muslim. I don't know where Hausa/Fulani got their brand of fanatical Islam.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by chigoziri2403(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Father Christmas praying for forgiveness
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by Seventy7kings: 12:12am On Dec 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by wwwihy: 12:15am On Dec 26, 2019
The man will surely be a Yoruba man. The most tolerant tribe in the world. In Yoruba land, you are Omoluabi first before any religion

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by Brandstudio01: 12:20am On Dec 26, 2019
grin
Confused generation
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by yarimo(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by WILLD(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2019
uruba23:
See as the other man is looking.
The man is like : what is this?

Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 26, 2019
He was a human first
Before religion came into play

Na condition make father Christmas turn to awon Alfa wa ni ilorin

3 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by mauriceju2(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2019
When the north said they would deep Koran in the Southern sea, i laugh because I know very well there is no Yoruba or Igbo man that can be a true Muslim

No normal person from Southern Nigeria can be a true Muslim

Unlike the mumu northerners, how many people from the south can kill his or her family members for apostasy(renouncing Islam)

How many can practice Sharia in the South that the north are happily advocating for ?

Humans get grade, many northerners are very close to animals intern of reasoning that is why Islam prosper there,

they don't value life because they are not far different from animals

Even animals don't kill it's kind any how

3 Likes

Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by sarrki(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2019
wwwihy:
The man will surely be a Yoruba man. The most tolerant tribe in the world. In Yoruba land, you are Omoluabi first before any religion

Blood and flesh did not reveal this to you

It takes the holy spirit
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by madridguy(m): 1:14am On Dec 26, 2019
Brother stay one place and stop dragging Hausa/Fulani up and down.

jahsharon:

The guy na Muslim nah. Na hustle turn am to Santa. Yoruba Muslims are really liberal. I am a Muslim, my wife is a Christian and still goes to Church. Whenever I am idle, I follow her to Church, that doesn't make me less a Muslim. I don't know where Hausa/Fulani got their brand of fanatical Islam.
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by iluvdonjazzy: 1:17am On Dec 26, 2019
He is a Muslim, he just wear father Christmas to celebrate with us.
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:

As a Muslim you are not to go to others religion shrine. Or join them in worshipping their idols and gods. Though, I don't know the kind of church you attend, because not all churches worships Jesus or Mary, not all bow to their statue or the cross
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by verifiablefacts: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:

this type is called direction-less,you think it is only Hausa/Fulani that practice that way. When in Church, when it is said Jesus is God,you say amen to that?

Mind you,Christians have their right of worship but as a Muslim know your right of worship.
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by Uyi168: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2019
jahsharon:

Islam is all about fanaticism..
A liberal Muslim is seen as a less-Muslim..
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by jahsharon: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
verifiablefacts:

this type is called direction-less,you think it is only Hausa/Fulani that practice that way. When in Church, when it is said Jesus is God,you say amen to that?

Mind you,Christians have their right of worship but as a Muslim know your right of worship.

Anyone who says Jesus is God definitely has mental problems. Both religions accept Jesus as being sent by God. Whether he is God's servant or God's son is irrelevant to me. What is paramount to me is Jesus was sent by God. Jesus never said that he was/is God.
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by jahsharon: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Uyi168:
Islam is all about fanaticism..
A liberal Muslim is seen as a less-Muslim..

1 thessalonians 4 11
And to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life; you must mind your own business and work with your own hands, just as we told you.

OGA, MIND YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by jahsharon: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
mauriceju2:

When the north said they would deep Koran in the Southern sea, i laugh because I know very well there is no Yoruba or Igbo man that can be a true Muslim

No normal person from Southern Nigeria can be a true Muslim

Unlike the mumu northerners, how many people from the south can kill his or her family members for apostasy(renouncing Islam)

How many can practice Sharia in the South that the north are happily advocating for ?

Humans get grade, many northerners are very close to animals intern of reasoning that is why Islam prosper there,

they don't value life because they are not far different from animals

Even animals don't kill it's kind any how

1 thessalonians 4 11

MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by AmuDimpka: 2:56am On Dec 27, 2019
verifiablefacts:

Yoruba Muslims are advanced and that is why they are making progress unlike northern Muslims ....I like the Yoruba Muslims...near my street here in Lagos , you would see a woman wearing hijab but she is selling Brandy, whiskey, vodka etc...that is yoruba for you. They are just like that and they don't take this religious madness too extreme..they understand that Islam and Christianity are imported religion and they would still do that ifa

We all must start opting from them especially the northern Muslims
Re: Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo by AmuDimpka: 2:58am On Dec 27, 2019
jahsharon:

Don't mind that idíot...keep the work on.

(1) (Reply)

A Challenge To The Christians! / Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell / I Will Not Worship In Tb Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.