Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Dino Melaye Enjoys Family Vacation In The US (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dino Melaye Enjoys Family Vacation In The US (photo) (465 Views)

Detained Nigerian Immigrants Paid $1 A Day For Labor In The US. (photo) / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / Nigerian Passports Being Stamped At Point Of Entry In The US..........(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Enjoys Family Vacation In The US (photo) by mutumina007: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2019
As people taking out time to celebrate the festive season with their loved ones, former member representing Kogi west senatorial district in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has caught the bug.

The former lawmaker was spotted in the US along with his three kids enjoying a nice family moment.

His kids are named Joshua, Israel, and Gbotemi.

Melaye was sacked as a federal lawmaker by a court with a rerun ordered in his senatorial district.

He then went on to lose to Smart Adeyemi of the ruling All Progressive Congress(APC).

Source: https://www.informationng.com/2019/12/dino-melaye-enjoys-family-vacation-in-usphoto.html/amp

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoys Family Vacation In The US (photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2019
How old is the young girl?? I want to find out something for my kid bro??
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoys Family Vacation In The US (photo) by micluv111: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2019
They save keep their children abroad and some dummy will be dying for them here.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Contact Of Nigerian In USA / Obudu Camp Resort / Information About Tanzania Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.