Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nigeria Man Reach Out To Street Beggars On Christmas Day....photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria Man Reach Out To Street Beggars On Christmas Day....photos (550 Views)

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Man Reach Out To Street Beggars On Christmas Day....photos by mrifeanyisinfo: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2019
While some of us where busy eating fried rice and chicken with our friends and family lolz! a kind-hearted man has reached out to the street beggars and homeless people with love and gifts to celebrate the Christmas.

The young man said to be a photographer and owner of BD-Photography in Port Harcourt reached out to the needy with Noodles, Toiletries, Money and more items.

See the photos below!

Source: https://www.mrifeanyisinfo.com/2019/12/nigeria-man-reach-out-to-street-beggars.html

Re: Nigeria Man Reach Out To Street Beggars On Christmas Day....photos by czarina(f): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm... Well-done
Re: Nigeria Man Reach Out To Street Beggars On Christmas Day....photos by sweetonugbu: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmmm

Re: Nigeria Man Reach Out To Street Beggars On Christmas Day....photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm! When I see things like this being done, it makes me remember Imes... Imes the selfless... Imes the hero... Imes the relief

When Imes comes, the world will know what a true hero is.. The hearts of millions if not billions will feel great pleasure and will supplicate in gratitude and awe for the "beginning of new days"

When Imes comes, it will be game over for the tricks and works of the devil in many people's lives...

When Imes comes, the whole world will reset.. We are going to start all over again.. And that time, we will be stronger than ever in Shaa Allaah for Imes will be guided to lead us into glory...

When Imes comes, many things that were thought impossible will become possible and things that used not to make sense will start making sense (like the things I'm saying) cheesy

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Nigeria Man Reach Out To Street Beggars On Christmas Day....photos by Martin228: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Wow, this photography talk us about great things. I am proud that I live on this planet.
With such people. They are very cool. It takes praise, this guy is great.
Re: Nigeria Man Reach Out To Street Beggars On Christmas Day....photos by edoairways: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
A welcome development however this kind gesture shouldn't be during festive season

(1) (Reply)

Please Should I Go Or Not. (i Need Advice? / 10 Facts About August-born Babies / Lagos Hangout Event 13-5-2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.