Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? (778 Views)

Learn How To Make Much Money Online And Detect Misleading Platforms / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From / ''BUILD Student hostel With N30millions & MAKE N9millions Every Year For 25years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by LIAONCEN(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Tell Naijaceo How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business?

Most entrepreneurs in Nigeria keep complaining that money(capital) is there biggest problem

Like an old saying goes ''another man's poison is another man's food''...

That is to say that as most people are busy complaining about lack of business capital others are also busy raising capital for their various businesses.

Did you know that in Q1 2019, A total of $17.6 million was raised by Nigerian startups — just over a million dollars higher than in Q1 2018 (according to techpoint.africa)...

Do these startups have two heads? No!
Some of these various business are not even better off your own

The key difference might only be
1. connection
2. Having an investment ready business plan.

Now you need not to worry about the investment ready business plan cause i have got you covered.

I will be holding a class in January that will teach you how to come-up with an investment ready business plan if you ever want to raise investment for your business Guess what the class is Totally free!!! No strings attached

click here to sign up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6iv_Bu-p08rrhWq4vcJm4bNHPrL2TwHRrnV4yKVCHwoIYuw/viewform?usp=sf_link

I have only limited the seats to a few people though

Merry Christmas!

Please Don't forget to say how much money you need for your business(You don't know who is reading)

Re: How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by Amanda4life: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
I just need like 5m
Re: How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by Zibahstores(f): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Honestly I started already but I'll need at least 500k to push things up. God can use you reading this, and I promise you won't regret this. Give me a try.
Merry Christmas everyone
Re: How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by Yoliyoli: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2020
I need 1million to start a natural juice bar
Re: How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by Takeit2017(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year

Am David, 20years old, a computer literate and a blogger currently working in a cafe situate, lying, and being at ibeju-Lekki Lagos
Am the only one proving for my family with my hard earned 25000 monthly salary every month i stop working last two months because I had to go and take care of my mom in the village for personal reasons which almost emptied my life savings now am planning on starting a passport photograph business in my village after I have gathered I will come back to Lagos to start my hustling again and I don't have enough savings cus of wat happened. Just hoping on God right now

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Free Mining For Tron / Selected Locations, Become A Bet9ja Shop Agent / Earn 75,000 Naira Writing Articles Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.