Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Profitable Web Design & SEO Niche Ideas… - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Web Design & SEO Niche Ideas… (531 Views)

140 Profitable Niche Ideas For Blogs And Youtube / Best Blog Niche Ideas 2021 & Sub-niches To Take / Ecommerce Business Niche Ideas In Nigeria: 2019 Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Web Design & SEO Niche Ideas… by 369digital: 1:45am On Dec 27, 2019
When I first started my business I served everyone (so that’s essentially no one).

You could say I didn’t really have a business because no clients showed up on my doorstep, no one asked about my services and I had no idea how to target everyone so...I didn’t.

Getting started was slow and painful.

It wasn’t until years later that I noticed I had a few clients all in the same industry and each of them was referred to me from the last. It wasn’t a problem because they were all in different cities and I enjoyed the work.

That’s when it occurred to me. Why don’t I start serving more of these clients because they are easy to work with, I know exactly what they need so I can deliver better results faster, they refer other clients to me who are just like them and they can afford higher rates.

And that’s when it happened. My business took off.

After several years I sold that business and started over again from scratch. This time I used the same approach from the very beginning and it was so much easier to build up a client list faster and get steady leads.

These days I get asked all the time what a good niche is.

Let’s be real...it can be a tough decision to make!

The good news is that you are significantly more likely to succeed when you pick a niche than if you don’t. There is no one "right" niche (or everyone who serve that niche and it wouldn’t be worth the effort).

What’s right is to actually pick a niche and not let the decision stop you from moving forward with your business.

So what do you look for in a profitable niche? Here are a few things you should be looking at:

- Is this an industry you can see yourself working in for several years? Will you enjoy it?
- What is the average customer value in the industry?
- How competitive is the industry?
- What type of services does the industry need?

These are some important factors to know.

One of the most important is the average customer value. This really determines just how profitable the niche can be and how much you can make. So if you’ve ever had the question, "how much should I charge?" this is one easy way to start figuring that out.

Knowing the average customer value will now only help you determine your pricing but it will help you justify the client so they can easily see what your higher prices are worth every penny.

If you’re not sure which niche you’d like to serve, don’t worry I’ve got you covered!

Make it a date to attend my training and I will share with you a list of over 100 profitable web design and SEO niches you can serve.

More details here: https://369digitalmarketing.com/seo.php

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions In 2020 / Beware Of Dis Scammer / The Pros And Cons Of Starting A Business With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.