Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... (2164 Views)

Movies Like Money Heist Or Better / I Need Subtitle For Money Heist Season Two / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Vega100: 3:13am On Dec 27, 2019
The suspense, the thriller, the plot the intellectualism!!!

The last time I got thrilled watching a movie like that was prison break!!!

Please help me with a movie like Money heist please.
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Minjim: 4:25am On Dec 27, 2019
Vega100:

I couldn't even finished the first season when I downloaded it.
The action of the movie is too slow for me. I've deleted everything

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by osato45: 6:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Check out homeland
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Vega100: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Minjim:

Really Bro, u need to go and get that movie again... u lost something big...

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by dimexy247(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2019
Go and watch 24, Agents of shield, Fringe, thank me later.
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by susiivy: 6:52am On Jan 11, 2020
Vega100:

Have you seen Blacklist
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Vega100: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2020
susiivy:

Have you seen Blacklist
no bro.
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by susiivy: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2020
Vega100:
no bro.

You should see it
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Vega100: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
susiivy:

You should see it
heard of "the night of" trying to see that, I hope I don't get disappointed..
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Baddestguyp(m): 4:12am On Jan 13, 2020
dimexy247:
Go and watch 24, Agents of shield, Fringe, thank me later.
o.p watch 24...but don't waste ur time on the others especially those flash, agents of shield and blacklist...
I wasted my time on them, so I'm saving you the stress...they just average series
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Vega100: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Baddestguyp:
o.p watch 24...but don't waste ur time on the others especially those flash, agents of shield and blacklist...
I wasted my time on them, so I'm saving you the stress...they just average series
People are really mad my brother... imagine calling all those rubbish, someone just made me download "the night of" and I'm feeling betrayed right now, like WTF!!! I just wasted over an hour of my life on absolute trash... like real trash!!! I just dey vex!!! I wish I could see the person that prescribed that movie for me, him for pay me money for the time I spent watching nonsense..

I have actually seen 24 my brother... it is a classic , 24 and prison break; those are the movie that i can categorise as being on same level with "Money heist" ... u too much, u seem to be the only one that really has eye for movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
i have amazing movies for you. uve seen 24 and prison break already. try

Narcos,
Oz,
Dexter,
Mad men,
Breaking bad,
The wire,
The Sopranos,
Designated survivor,
Homeland,
Broadwalk empire,
Six feets under....

Thank me after drowning in excitement grin
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Leonardemma1:

Narcos,
Oz,
Dexter,
Mad men,
Breaking bad,
The wire,
The Sopranos,
Designated survivor,
Homeland,.
Broadwalk empire,
Six feets under....

u can also check ..
, the handmaid's tale and Game of thrones if uve not seen it
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Vega100:

People are really mad my brother... imagine calling all those rubbish, someone just made me download "the night of" and I'm feeling betrayed right now, like WTF!!! I just wasted over an hour of my life on absolute trash... like real trash!!! I just dey vex!!! I wish I could see the person that prescribed that movie for me, him for pay me money for the time I spent watching nonsense..

I have actually seen 24 my brother... it is a classic , 24 and prison break; those are the movie that i can categorise as being on same level with "Money heist" ... u too much, u seem to be the only one that really has eye for movies

try and check movie ratings and reviews online before downloading
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Vega100: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Leonardemma1:

try and check movie ratings and reviews online before downloading
Funny enough that trash has good rating, 8.5 IMDP and 94 on RT
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by williams20(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please where can I download movies
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by iamconcept(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Leonardemma1:

Narcos,
Oz,
Dexter,
Mad men,
Breaking bad,
The wire,
The Sopranos,
Designated survivor,
Homeland,
Broadwalk empire,
Six feets under....

That Homeland sha....
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:09am On Jan 17, 2020
Vega100:

24 is ur solution,you can try OZ too
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Vega100: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

24 is ur solution,you can try OZ too
yeah, have seen 24, it is a classic!!!
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Jollof123: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2020
Minjim:

It was slow for me two...infact I was sleeping while watching it .....not my type of series
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Jollof123: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2020
Leonardemma1:

Narcos,
Oz,
Dexter,
Mad men,
Breaking bad,
The wire,
The Sopranos,
Designated survivor,
Homeland,
Broadwalk empire,
Six feets under....

Kindly, recommend films like into the badland, warrior, SEE, Vikings et.c for me abeg
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by sleemoon(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Vega100:
yeah, have seen 24, it is a classic!!!

check Homeland...u won't be disappointed
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jollof123:

Kindly, recommend films like into the badland, warrior, SEE, Vikings et.c for me abeg

vikings is not bad but b ready to be wowed by 'into the badland'...filled with amazing fight scenes. ive not seen d other two
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Jollof123: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Leonardemma1:

vikings is not bad but b ready to be wowed by 'into the badland'...filled with amazing fight scenes. ive not seen d other two

Download warrior and watch aswel as SEE
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Vega100: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
sleemoon:

check Homeland...u won't be disappointed
are u sure bro? I don't want to be downcast after wasting over an hour on rubbish...

When I mean interesting, I mean something really captivating and death taking...
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Vega100: 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Them done come with calling foolish movies now!!! Mtcheew
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by sleemoon(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Vega100:
are u sure bro? I don't want to be downcast after wasting over an hour on rubbish...

When I mean interesting, I mean something really captivating and death taking...

do it like this... download Season 1 alone...or if u re still skeptical, download S1 E1-5
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Breaking
Bad

REAL DEAL
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Twist4u: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Watch this epic series. IMDB Ratings above 9/10. Black Sails, Bands of Brothers, Breaking Bad, Billions, Strike Back, Ozarks. You can thank me later.
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Twist4u:
Watch this epic series. IMDB Ratings above 9/10. Black Sails, Bands of Brothers, Breaking Bad, Billions, Strike Back, Ozarks. You can thank me later.

u wont regret watching Ozark nd breaking bad
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Vega100: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Leonardemma1:

u wont regret watching Ozark nd breaking bad
lol, thesame was said for the previous ones I downloaded, now the guy that recommended them has disappeared
Re: Why Can't I Get A Movie Like Money Heist To Watch Please... by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2020
Vega100:
lol, thesame was said for the previous ones I downloaded, now the guy that recommended them has disappeared

ive already given u my list of best tv series. download any of them nd enjoy. m currently watching ozark nd its perfect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Anticipated Movies Of 2015 / Excel Filmes And Records Intl / Remember JOHN CONNOR In TERMINATOR 2? The Way He Looks Now Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.