Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics (78842 Views)

Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) / I Drove Around Lagos On Christmas Day (pics, Video) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Naijmobile: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Information reaching NaijMobile indicates that a family of 5 has been wasted by what has been termed “A Christmas Tragedy”.

Mr Samson Adetunji, together with his wife, Mrs. Opeyemi Adetunji with their two sons and a daughter were traveling during the yuletide when the unfortunate happened.

NaijMobile understands that their vehicle crashed into an overhead bridge along Kubway way, Abuja and their car caught fire. They were all burnt beyond recognition.

May their soul rest in peace.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=979912812386825&id=100011043451918

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by kunleweb: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2019
Na wa o. Aggressive village people. An entire family. Una try

Even if a fire extinguisher costs 20,000Naira please buy it and have like 2 in your car. The cost of loss far outweighs the cost saved from ignoring needful amenities that are many times overlooked and ignored. The same thing applies to all other things we ignore and overlook but are needful. The culture of saving money by not buying needful safety and security amenities like this always, I repeat always often can lead to scenarios where losses are experienced and when weighed far outweighs the cost of purchasing these items/having them in place

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2019
I and my wife boarded a bus yesterday travelling although within the state. One of the passengers bought a ten litre full of petrol and put it inside our bus. I alighted and asked my wife to so same, collected back my fare and took another bus.
All these happened after I suggested to the passenger to wait and buy the highly inflamable product when he gets home. Mba ooo, rara... the illiterate son of the old man was just ranting that I'm the only one objecting to their life threatening agenda.

Nigerians are by far some of the most reckless people on the earth. Even when you try to do the right thing, it will be met with outright opposition.

Most of the deaths and unfortunate incidences you hear of are cases of self-destruct. So unfortunate!

Safety first...

May God console the bereaved..

420 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by majamajic(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2019
village people
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Olalan(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2019
Quite unfortunate this is.........How do you console their families

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by donstan18: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2019
May this never happen to any of us soon.

26 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Naijmobile: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2019
The burnt car

Lalasticlala

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Humphrizy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Untimely death will Never be our portion.

May God grant them eternal rest

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by WorWorBoy: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
What a painful way to go embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Hoodbilonia: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Top speed

6 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Joezinho: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is sad.
RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Kendumazy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Quite sad. Rest in peace to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by millionboi2: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Very bad

Some ppl feel very bad not driving a new car in Christmas and here som1 just drove to death

8 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Yankiss(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
So sad and tragic. I am left sometimes wondering at this life of ours. So disheartening is the trauma the little innocent kids shall have passed through. I do not know how to classify some tragedies. God help us!! May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace amen!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by xbox360: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Oh my God
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by miqos02(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Naijmobile:
Information reaching NaijMobile indicates that a family of 5 has been wasted by what has been termed “A Christmas Tragedy”.

Mr Samson Adetunji, together with his wife, Mrs. Opeyemi Adetunji with their two sons and a daughter were traveling during the yuletide when the unfortunate happened.

NaijMobile understands that their vehicle crashed into an overhead bridge along Kubway way, Abuja and their car caught fire. They were all burnt beyond recognition.

http://naijmobile.com/christmas-tragedy-man-wife-three-children-burnt-beyond-recognition-fatal-accident/

Copy and paste blogger. You got this via Facebook. Give credits

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by goodman5(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Rip
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by fatymore(f): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tragic.
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by ebuk4real(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
What a sad way to die.

RIP
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by ednut1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bintin laye. Sad way to go

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
I'm speechless. May their souls RIP.Lets all be careful. Over speeding kills

6 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Uniquekriss(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Quite tragic for a Christmas day. May we never see evil
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Damn it.

This is damn sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
No more trace; so sad.

Big time "Aku'run."
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Madibah(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is ominous
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by joyandfaith: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Naijmobile:

http://naijmobile.com/christmas-tragedy-man-wife-three-children-burnt-beyond-recognition-fatal-accident/

What a loss!

I feel Christmas celebration is satanic .
People should stop travelling during festive period unless it is absolutely necessary.

9 Likes

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Any accident along kubwa Express way is due to over speeding... we know the road is smooth... but safety first, even me when I reach there, am tempted to match the fast pedal..

RIP to the Adetunji's

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by chukwuibuipob: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
sad what q beautiful young family sad shocked embarassed cry.Mercy Lord
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by Finnese001: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
cry
Re: Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics by yarimo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
It shall never be well with his village people who have been monitoring him through VAR. embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.