Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

In Need Of Two Corpers Yet To Get Ppa In Umuahia, Abia State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / In Need Of Two Corpers Yet To Get Ppa In Umuahia, Abia State (423 Views)

Two Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Kano / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Two Corpers To Repeat Service In Benue For Absconding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Two Corpers Yet To Get Ppa In Umuahia, Abia State by sundayoji9: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2019
If you are computer literate and yet to get a PPA and you are among the batch that left camp in this month and in Umuahia please indicate. A stipend would be paid to you monthly.
Re: In Need Of Two Corpers Yet To Get Ppa In Umuahia, Abia State by Adeoye11(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
hello! i am serving in abia but yet to get ppa can you help me out..
Re: In Need Of Two Corpers Yet To Get Ppa In Umuahia, Abia State by sundayoji9: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Adeoye11:
hello! i am serving in abia but yet to get ppa can you help me out..
send me a mail. sundayoji9@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Two Corpers Yet To Get Ppa In Umuahia, Abia State by sundayoji9: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Still open, do send a mail to me sundayoji9@gmail.com. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Wed In Their NYSC Uniform In Kano . / Corper Get Paid In Dollars / Learn How To Print Recharge Card via Simplest Approach In our Free Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.