Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,995 members, 7,859,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Must A Woman Get Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Woman Get Pregnant (1829 Views)

Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2019
highbee02:

Recently, a friend complained bitterly. Sperms usually flow out of the vaginal after sexual intercourse, now he's regretting marrying the lady. Though, I advised him to take her to a Federal Medical Centre where the cost will be relatively cheap since the husband is a federal civil servant.

He regrets marrying his wife because sperm is flowing out of her vagina? What a douchebag! He doesn't know that it is normal and he doesn't see his wife beyond her reproductive organs. Who marries such men? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by baby124: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2019
highbee02:

Recently, a friend complained bitterly. Sperms usually flow out of the vaginal after sexual intercourse, now he's regretting marrying the lady. Though, I advised him to take her to a Federal Medical Centre where the cost will be relatively cheap since the husband is a federal civil servant.
This is normal. Sperm is not concrete. Whatever needs to go in and impregnate the woman enters, the rest in a little time turn more liquid and flow out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by cococandy(f): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Oh okay. I thought someone here said it's a sign of infertility on the woman's part but it seems I misread it.

Thanks! cheesy

That’s what the person who posted it actual meant. He thinks it’s a sign or infertility. Education is needed badly angry

3 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by cococandy(f): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Ishilove:

'My friend' on Nairaland is usually 'me' in actuality grin
too obvious

3 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by crackhaus: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Na kweshin na grin
I hear u grin
You and all dis your funny kweshins
Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by GrossPrice: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
rosy1992:
Pregnancy is not a guarantee to happy marriage.

#Notopremaritalsex#

Neither is a barren woman!
Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mindfulness:

He regrets marrying his wife because sperm is flowing out of her vagina? What a douchebag! He doesn't know that it is normal and he doesn't see his wife beyond her reproductive organs. Who marries such men? undecided

I wonder. I read some stories at times and I wonder if people marry for love or just convenience.

6 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
crackhaus:

I hear u grin
You and all dis your funny kweshins
With inquiry comes knowledge grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by crackhaus: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ishilove:

With inquiry comes knowledge grin
Indeed, no disputing this.
Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by crackhaus: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
GrossPrice:

Neither is a barren woman!
cheesycheesy

And who in their right mind wouldn't prefer taking their chances with pregnancy.
Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by eyinjuege: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
ctleurocollege:

I know wasup I don't think all girls are the same

Having abortions doesn't mean you will become infertile. If done by a professionals in a safe environment.
The commonest cause of infertility in women is STIs which cause PID.
So a woman who doesn't insist on the use of a condom, not only exposes herself to pregnancy, but also to STIs which invariably will expose her to infertility in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by eyinjuege: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
highbee02:

What has sperm flowing out of the vagina got to do with abortion?
What goes up, must surely come down. It is the law of gravity.
After sex, let him ask his wife not to get up immediately. She should also put a pillow under her bum. Only one normal sperm out of the millions in an ejaculate is needed to impregnate a lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by faithfull18(f): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mindfulness:

Ladies.
Re: Must A Woman Get Pregnant by kodix(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
How I wish when you guys gets to hospital and the fault will be from you, and the lady dump your ads. Mtcheeeeew

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parenting Gone Wrong. 9 Years Old Slay Queen / Help Me / Tired Of TERMITE’S Havocs & Destructions In Your Home & Farmland? KILL Them Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.