Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee (40281 Views)

Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School / Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University / Ilesanmi Adesida, First African To Head University of Illinois, Public Ivy in US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
IgboSomalia:

I don't offer explanations to blockheads. If your parents couldn't get you proper education they could help you comprehend written text, why should I make up for their irresponsibility?

Is that why you always wake your parents up by kicking them with your leg?

Pay more attention on yourself, it's glaring you need more help and attention.
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Hatred don dey make this one to be getting sick in the head!

Grow up boy, you folks are making everything look like an achievement in this country.

Nothing like hatred, not every soul is a bitter soul like yours.
I congratulated him but that doesn't mean I won't correct this poor mentality you people have.
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Darevofpeace(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/22-year-old-nigerian-becomes-first-african-world-student-organisation-appointee/

All hail Ajayi Crowther University Alumni.

Keep soaring David,the sky is never your limit.

1 Like

Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Elvinho2244(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jestin:
Oboy this guy black ooo....I will mistake him for a Ghanaian

The guy black die, e be like kulikuli
But yoruba people are so intelligent
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Mac2016(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, unserious creature. I hope your skin is as fine as his own? sad
Finer dear... Been rocking it since birth
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by godwon01(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
He resemble those from Sudan ,Kenya or Burundi .He doesn't even look like a Yoruba man .
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Darevofpeace(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Kallmerb:
That's nice.... What will happen when he graduates
He is already serving.
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by samteebiz3: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Yoruba amaka
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by koyyess: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
“I will be overseeing other African countries for a very short period of time, because my primary goal is for Nigeria,” David told The Guardian Nigeria.

Lies. We all know where you will end up- A glorified slave to your white masters. You know your country peeps will frustrate you here. At least your plan to escape the sh1t hole is working for you.

This one wey you black so, if you like, go there and start exhibiting your rape tendencies/traits. You go smell your nyash.
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by domido(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/22-year-old-nigerian-becomes-first-african-world-student-organisation-appointee/

David,great guy. The star is your starting point. We served together. He also did a community project that graced front page two months back. Just can't find the link now.

1 Like

Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by purples25(f): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is wonderful, we need more stories like his !

1 Like

Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Ayobami7(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
congrats
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Success410: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Good for him
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by GermanPoison(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
FuckAllTheMODs:

Fly away Mr man, read the reply again.

I don't need your advice, you think everyone is fake like you.
Is this suppose to be a major news? No.
Why? The reason is because a Nigerians will surely be the one that will be selected, all the 11,000 people that contested for that slot are Nigerians, if I'm not wrong.
Maybe we should start posting all appointments on nairaland.
BTW I congratulated him
but if it's ur Igbo brother it will be a major news shouting Igbo amaka on the platform. Just don't worry take heart David is d first Nigerian and African appointee of The World Student Organisation.#PERIOD

2 Likes

Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by GermanPoison(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
koyyess:
“I will be overseeing other African countries for a very short period of time, because my primary goal is for Nigeria,” David told The Guardian Nigeria.

Lies. We all know where you will end up- A glorified slave to your white masters. You know your country peeps will frustrate you here. At least your plan to escape the sh1t hole is working for you.

This one wey you black so, if you like, go there and start exhibiting your rape tendencies/traits. You go smell your nyash.
kpele I no knw say u don't frustrate on top another person matter I doubt am if u fit reach david achievement

1 Like

Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by koyyess: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
GermanPoison:
kpele I no knw say u don't frustrate on top another person matter I doubt am if u fit reach david achievement

Are you David?

Mumu.
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by GermanPoison(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
koyyess:

Are you David?
Mumu.
I'm sorry that happened to you take heart
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by koyyess: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2019
GermanPoison:
I'm sorry that happened to you take heart

Goat with rapist tendency bleating as usual.

David will go and serve his white masters while you will serve your Fulani masters till you drop dead.

Fish head.
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by GermanPoison(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2019
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]

They said 11,000 African innovators contested for this slot and you're saying the 11,000 are all Nigerians.

Instead of you to ask someone to interprete the post into your native language so that you can understand, you're jumping about advertising your ignorance.
bro dis guy is just beefing I think his somehow frustrated just looking for a place to bring out is vexations
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by GermanPoison(m): 12:10am On Dec 28, 2019
koyyess:

Goat with rapist tendency bleating as usual.

David will go and serve his white masters while you will serve your Fulani masters till you drop dead.

Fish head.
see who is talking ur people were serving n forming alliances with Fulani's to rule dis country b4 my generation came into existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by koyyess: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2019
GermanPoison:
see who is talking ur people were serving n forming alliances with Fulani's to rule dis country b4 my generation came into existence

Bullsh1t.

Stop skirting around. The inevitable awaits David. His white master will buy his idea and relegate him to the background in servitude.

You will never see or hear of him anymore.
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by GermanPoison(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2019
koyyess:

Bullsh1t.

Stop skirting around. The inevitable awaits David. His white master will buy his idea and relegate him to the background in servitude.

You will never see or hear of him anymore.
so y e con dey pain u on top another person matter guy u don frustrate sorry take heart
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by kolawo(m): 1:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Congrats man! you're genius and you inspire us all.
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Seywayfem: 1:46am On Dec 28, 2019
Nice one bro, God is your strength
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by unbitchable(m): 2:14am On Dec 28, 2019
koyyess:

his plan to escape the shithole?.. escape to where?. do you have a brain?. can you comprehend his role?... Lazy yoot
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Ajseyi89: 3:31am On Dec 28, 2019
one idiot here 4rm nnamdi cownu! region dey shout brown roof people....brown roof in the southwest tells you that civilization started from the west...when we were building houses in the late 1800s,your fathers were building huts...so, buildings you see today in the south east are.. replacing your huts...you are not even ashamed....you can never be better than the yorubas with your hateful blood.."Jealous and backward osu tribe...."...."yian"

3 Likes

Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by skido1968(m): 4:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Jestin:
Oboy this guy black ooo....I will mistake him for a Ghanaian
But,his brain is functioning well!!!

1 Like

Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by MobilityExpress: 5:30am On Dec 28, 2019
Kemz77:
[s]Immediately I saw his jet black color, I knew he must be Yoruba with Dahomey blood not native Yoruba(Ijebu, Egba, Abeokuta, e.t.c). A lot of Yorubas have zero clue about this. 99.99% of the Dahomey Yorubas(Tinubu, Abiola, Fashola, e.t.c) are Muslims, are the ruling class, ruling over native Yorubas who are Christians. Same thing you see with Fulani ruling over Hausas.
[/s]
Proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

Stop posting rubbish. Someone is bearing the name "David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi", yet in your confused mind he is a Yoruba muslim with Dahomey blood? You people just sit in one corner and cook up rubbish that is extremely stupid, yet in your mind you think you are smart. It is not only Dahomey blood it's Bantu teeth. You better go for psychiatric evaluation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Mubson1992: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Nice one
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by kareemkamil(m): 6:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Yoruba's do what they know how to do best.
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Johnson5258: 6:16am On Dec 28, 2019
God will strengthen you, we are proud of you.
Re: David Adeyemi Is First African World Student Organisation Appointee by Liposure: 6:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Romanoff:
Omoluabi
honey, compliment of the season.may all ur wishes come true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Dumps 9-3-4 For 1-6-3-3-4 Educational Structure / kogi state university (photos) / University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.