Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (53385 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Authoreety: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by lonlytroy(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2019
This same sh1t happens to me, my guy just dey chop iron for body while his wife dey beg his friends for money
Thanks NL for the advise

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Offpoint: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2019
It has been answered.

Never give a married woman a gift without her husband consent.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by valarmorghulis: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Wetin dey ur dirty mind, sex for money?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by millionboi2: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Oblongata:
Send the money to her husband.
do this
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by DJperdurabo: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Bros, u sure say na money dat woman dey look for so?

Contact me for your personal and business cash needs!
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by MobilityExpress: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:
Please I need a piece of advice on how to handle this situation.

I have a very close friend and his wife has asked for financial assistance severally and I obliged. The problem I have here is what will my friend think if he should be seeing a bank alert from me on his wife's phone?

The woman has been calling my line since the beginning of this month which I have continued to ignore. She would later send text asking for financial help and this kind of situation is very confusing because you might report to her husband and they will both turn the whole thing against you.

Please what should I do?

Since you said her husband is a very close friend, then supporting her here and there ocassionally like you have done before is not a big deal or a bad thing. It's ok. It shows you are a good friend. You can send her money, but after sending it, let her husband know privately that you just sent some money to his wife because she said she needed it, that you hope everything is fine with him. You might be surprised to know her husband might even be involved in her asking you, maybe he's not comfortable asking himself or maybe feels you will pity his wife faster than him etc. No need to run away if they are your good friends. Everyone needs help once in a while one way or another.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by airminem(f): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2019
grin
You might still be alive to write a statement with the police, if you avoid her.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by SECgraphix(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2019
Maybe your friend knows about it. I feel like he is shy to ask you but whatever.

Just make sure you inform your friend about it before you send the money.

Be on the safe side.

Peace ✌️ .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by StrikeBack(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Just give her cash anonymously but with complete deniability

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by luluosas(m): 8:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Tell your friend immediately to avoid framing you of going out with his wife in the long run. Take care

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
A wife that is not contented with what she has will end up committing adultery.

If you stop giving her the money she will source for it elsewhere.

Tell her to ask her husband to approach you for the money if the family needs financial assistance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2019
I trust myself, I hardly talk to my friends bebs. My friends usually think I'm a shy guy but they dont know that I have a charming fresh blood that when I talk to girls to much, they fall for my words, Which I dont want from my friends bebs.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2019
vic17:
I trust myself, I hardly talk to my friends bebs. My friends usually think I'm a shy guy but they dont know that I have a charming fresh blood that when I talk to girls to much, they fall for my words, Which I dont want from my friends bebs.

You are just like me.. I avoid stories that touch not because I cant but I see the future and therefore drew my boundary early.. no be ladies again..

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by noziz(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

I have a very close friend and his wife has asked for financial assistance severally and I obliged. The problem I have here is what will my friend think if he should be seeing a bank alert from me on his wife's phone?

The woman has been calling my line since the beginning of this month which I have continued to ignore. She would later send text asking for financial help and this kind of situation is very confusing because you might report to her husband and they will both turn the whole thing against you.

Please what should I do?

If u must give her money Bleep her pussy well. Nothing goes for nothing kiss

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by DenreleDave(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2019
GraGra247:

Seconded!! Clearly tell her that going forward, she gets any money she requests for through her husband.

Problem is that once a woman forms the habit of begging men for money outside her marriage, not too long afterwards she'll end up in their beds one by one.

So better be careful.

Thirdended

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Skillsnigeria: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2019
You should be dealing with the husband and not the wife

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by donprinyo(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Hope u don't have any baggage in ur closet?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by tstx(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Dammysmart:
It's a plan work, the husband is using the wife as a canon folder to extort you.

You are a wise guy....

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by QuickStandard: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by TotoNaRubber: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Send the money to me...
Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by backnbeta(f): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2019
ctleurocollege:
If she has children, when you visit your friend dash them considerable cash
In the presence of husband and wife. The Money goes to her eventually

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Ofadaman(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2019
Most times, the husband is very much aware and it's all a plot.. first, you need to ask her if her husband is aware of it, if she says "NO", then let her know the only way you can help is if her husband consent to it..

Don't get caught in the middle of a plot because in the end, you'll be the loser and no one would buy your story..

All the best

8 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by superability(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

My friend is financially okay

That means your friend is not releasing enough funds to her or the woman is just being greedy... Dats all

Remedy.... Just like what others said, just a form of addition.... Try to talk to the woman, find out if her husband is really doing the needful, if the answer is negative, then find a diplomatic way of talking to ur friend about it using a created story u will make up and engage ur friend to contribute to it then make him share his experience based on how he treat his wife... If he is sincere with u, he can tell u the whole truth. From there u can make ur judgement.

Though I'm not married, but I guess this will help unravel hidden truth

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by BrutusOj(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2019
baby124:
what I thought when I read the story. He may even be the one sending the desperate texts sef. Maybe he’s too shy to ask OP for help. Or he doesn’t want to owe OP.
Only a yahoo husband will stoop so low for that. Every man has an element of pride to protect, if I catch my wife begs someone else money, be it her own siblings, my siblings, talk more of an outsider called a friend, she is in big trouble.

14 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Jeweltz(f): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:
I would have asked you to send it to the husband, but don't ever try it to avoid causing problems between them, because there's an atom of possibility that her husband isn't aware of her financial request.

Not just that, doing that will leave the husband with no choice than to ponder what and how long you've been chatting with his wife that got to the extent of her demanding for money.

I'll advice you to ask her to let her husband know what she's asking for, so that you can send it through the husband.

This is the best idea. The guy that Post the question should follow this

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Adekaka12345: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Kenoxman:
I only assist ppl financially once. Ask me again and I tell u I don't hav. Adopt this approach and u see a big difference in ur dealings with ppl especially Nigerians. I hav com to realize dat Nigerians will continue to ask u for financial favour so long as u keep giving them. Learn how to say "NO" from today and see urself free from unnecessary troubles. I learnt it not too long ago and I bet u, it's one of the biggest lessons of my life.

The best.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by luluosas(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2019
It's not a case of brokenness. Some women are just too impossible! She is trying to play a fast one on the OP and he has to be very careful. Quick solution is for the OP to tell the lady's husband. That's all.
Please, don't be too quick in passing judgment in a matter you certainly knows nothing about. Thank you.

CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS HOW THEY START. SOON THEY'LL START SUBMITTING WHEN THE CASH STOPS COMING FREELY.

WHY NOT TALK TO YOUR FRIEND TO FIX HIMSELF IF HE'S BROKE?
IF IT'S A CASE OF GREED FROM THE WIFE'S PART THEN IT MUST BE TACKLED BEFORE SHE DECIDES TO SIGN UP ON CODEDRUNS OR INMESSAGE.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by Mac2016(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

Please what should I do?
What is this one saying... Simple arithmetic you can't solve. Why shd you be sending money to someone else's wife if you have no ulterior motive or probably lack basic intelligence.

Anytime you feel like obliging her ask her to ask thru her husband.. If she can't and you feel she really needs to help.. Kindly disguise that you're giving the husband money unsolicited, I mean, and plead with him to give his wife some assistance

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by BareFacedLies(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

Please what should I do?

Next time you want to send money to her go to the bank and deposit it in her account and use a fictitious name when filling the space for depositor's name

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money by frozen70(f): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2019
alimaa:

Please what should I do?

Why is she demanding from you, without the consent of the husband

Becarefull, you can't deny any any thing when the husband accusses you

Stop flashing what you have before them

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.