Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

“I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With Queen Facardi Reveals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / “I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With Queen Facardi Reveals (624 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / I Can’t Drive Car Despite Driving Trucks – Ademola Omolade (Female Truck Driver) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With Queen Facardi Reveals by Babowhite(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Queen Facardi, a popular Ghanaian social media celebrity, has said she can’t count the number of men she has had sex with.

While appearing on the Delay Show during a live broadcast with host Deloris Frimpong, Queen spoke about her sexual life and why she started having sex with multiple men.

To read the full story click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2019/12/i-cant-count-number-of-men-ive-slept.html?m=1

Re: “I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With Queen Facardi Reveals by donbachi(m): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
African Union should asap issue her badge of honor...for her meritorious award based on services rendered to mankind...inside dia na clash of flags...only naija flag fit don reach 60.
Re: “I Can’t Count The Number Of Men I’ve Slept With Queen Facardi Reveals by dawnomike(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
donbachi:
African Union should asap issue her badge of honor...for her meritorious award based on services rendered to mankind...inside dia na clash of flags...only naija flag fit don reach 60.
You have my vote on that

(1) (Reply)

Some Awesome Hand Craft Shoes Made In Nigeria / HND And OND Jobs / Did U Have An Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.