Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Eliminate Rats In Our Homes - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Eliminate Rats In Our Homes (590 Views)

Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales / Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Vickie Shows Off Her 2 Giant Pet Rats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Eliminate Rats In Our Homes by SamuelOamen: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
It has been proven that the faeces and urine of rats and rodents are the major causes of Lassa fever, which is a major epidemic in Nigeria, causing untimely deaths of both old and young people. Rats must be dealt with at all cost.

Household rats, can be so irritating and annoying, they can get someone so frustrated, that you might want to leave the house for them. Imagine returning home from work after a very hectic day, to find an expensive book, receipt, certificate, food stuffs, hard currencies, littered in pieces all over your room. You'll feel so weak to start looking for whatsoever had rocked that damage on your valuable item.

Some people believe that any rat that could perform such damage is either being controlled by sorcery or it’s a mysterious one. After some personal experiences I had with rats, I concluded that some wicked personalities transform into rats to come destroy valuables in homes.

I remembered sleeping one night at an hotel room, with the doors properly closed. On waking up in the morning, I couldn't find all the things I kept on the stool close to the bed, the hotel room receipt, the soap given to me upon booking the hotel room, a roll of tissue paper, my toothbrush and tooth paste all wrapped in nylon, were all gone. I suddenly became scared and had to race out of my hotel room in fear, only to find out minutes later that a rat was responsible.

I also will not forget the day my new shirt was eaten by mean rats; I got so angry and devastated, that I had to find solutions to getting rid of them in my home.

Below are tips you can harness to chase away rats

*Slices of Onions: Onions will chase away rats, big or small, rats hate the pungent smell that evolves from onions. The reason is because its smell is odious to them. All you need to do is to get as much onion you can lay your hands on, cut them into small unit, and place them on the pathway of the rats, and inside the hole you think they reside or hide. Onions are very easy to get, this will go a long way to save you from the stress of losing your food stuffs and valuables. This method will not kill the rats, it will only chase the rats away from your rooms.

Continue Reading Here: http:///news/detail/fd226400d6a821f5e8cc1986f2d037ee?product=

Re: How To Eliminate Rats In Our Homes by Wierdceo: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
I will try this . Thanks for sharing it.
Re: How To Eliminate Rats In Our Homes by tahir01(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rats that normally eat my Onions.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Waybill Or Deliver A Rabbit To Abule-egba / CUS/GSD for free stud in benin / Check Out This Cross Chihuahua Breed(Male)(#70000). Phone No: +2349068539648

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.