Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer (2512 Views)

Jealous Lover Kills Girlfriend With Sledgehammer / Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Nksleek: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2019
Without any provocation according to a lady simply identified as Tai Omoakin, her neighbor used a sledgehammer to rip her head open on Christmas day.

The lady, a fourth victim he had ripped the head open so far, was full of thanksgiving and shared her story on social media thus;

I told God, I don't want anybody to say 'sorry about any bad event' to me or my family anymore but thank God I didn't die yesterday.

My next neighbour hit me with sledge hammer yesterday without fighting or quarrelling with him. Just like that I landed In hospital and police station on Christmas day.

Like i said I don't need sorry but justice for this man action. I'm his fourth victims for this month.

Read more;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/12/27/without-provocation-man-rips-neighbors-head-open-with-sledgehammer/

Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by GhettoG1(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2019
Lol, not even the first person and they still thinks the man is normal... Jst Negodu

3 Likes

Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Hahaha. See police station God!! Chai

Animal shelter 200 times elegant. Damn!

8 Likes

Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by brainhgeek(m): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2019
4th victim? No offence? The guy is definitely not psychologically ok

1 Like

Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by waleadex(m): 1:00am On Dec 28, 2019
He's evidently imbalance...
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 28, 2019
Anything happens in igboland, I mean ANYTHING...

IGBO AMAKA

2 Likes

Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Dec 28, 2019
Just like that? Madam stop been economical with the truth, their is more to it. undecided
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by bigdaddygeee(m): 2:08am On Dec 28, 2019
Mmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . . are we sure this is all there is to it??
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Jabioro: 2:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Check the skull bone..it might crack..for the man he should be charge with attempted murderer with sundries offences..
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 28, 2019
OP, you go like add "graphic" to the description
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by judgementyard(m): 4:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Gather here if you saw something on the floor

6 Likes

Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by TallPck1(m): 5:32am On Dec 28, 2019
That man Up there got mental issues.
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Throwaway the keys of is cell... No need to be living with people but with animals just like him in jail.
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by cbngov01(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2019
@mods @lalasticlala kindly move to PL
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2019
OP, you might want to consult your dictionary for the proper use of the word "Rip", so you don't go using it carelessly.

You can't "rip" somebody's head open with a hammer.

Rather, the appropriate word should be "smashed". I leave you to decipher...
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by MVLOX(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2019
mad people man for this country cha...
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by akejujoe(f): 7:29am On Dec 28, 2019
Many mental health issues are left untreated in this country. Is it police that drank from the alcohol bottle on the floor or criminal

1 Like

Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Lotel: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Abeggi tell us another story jare. Someone smashes 4 people's head in one month just for no reason and nothing has been done about it, and he hasn't been arrested since, it's when he now smashed your own head that he was arrested.. Cock and bull story..
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Seetto: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2019
Sledge hammer man, This man should the avengers... grin grin grin
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Olugbenga1234: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2019
I pity any criminal that will be locked in that shit hole they're calling a police station.
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Danelo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
U get luck say u wear weavon....else na RIP b dat o
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by GMbuharii: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
That's why I always caution you guys.... with the speed of sound, the they will mine someone's head grin
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by osenge: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Frustration and madness everywhere, God save your people oooo
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Too bad
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by americaninja1: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rip head off ke. I was thinking I’m going to see a skinned head.. plus dats nt a sledge hammer. If dat man hit u with sledge hammer Na comma u go still dey by nw.
Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by anonymuz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
judgementyard:
Gather here if you saw something on the floor
origin pet bottle

1 Like

Re: Without Provocation, Man Rips Neighbor’s Head Open With Sledgehammer by Injera(f): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Q

(1) (Reply)

Youth Leader Mercilessly Flogged In Public For Raping A Young Girl In Delta(Pix) / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini / Nigerian Professor Jailed In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.