Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Custom Messaging System For Classiera Classified Ads Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Custom Messaging System For Classiera Classified Ads Wordpress Theme (907 Views)

I Need A A Classified Ads Like Jiji Script Or Wordpress Premium Theme / Business Directory, Classified Ads And Blog Website For Sale / A Classified Ads Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Custom Messaging System For Classiera Classified Ads Wordpress Theme by ctec(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw6BMN07c58

I created this custom messaging system which is based on the front end pm plugin pro plugin to add a fully functional and reliable user messaging system to classiera classified ads WordPress theme.

Being that classiera and other similar classifieds ads WordPress themes don't have a good inbuilt messaging system for users to communicate with each other, this customized plugin will fill that void when integrated to your website.

It has features such as:
* Ability of users to send private messaging to other users related to their posted ads
* Inbox system where users can manage their messages/conversations.
* Instant on-site, browser based and email notifications for messages, replies and announcements.
* unread messages tag, message filtering and bulk action capabilities.
* indicates if a message was read. (NEW !)
* Email piping (NEW!!!)
* Edit notification emails (NEW!!!)
* File attachment with messages and replies
* Modern messaging/conversation interface.
* Display of user's status: online or offline with the time the user was last seen if offline.
* Users can block other users from sending them messages if feature is turned on by admin.
* Admins can send all website users announcements, message or block any user etc. from their messaging page.
* Highly user and mobile friendly. Responsive to all devices.

Thanks to Shamim, the creator of frontend pm plugin. This plugin was customized for those who are looking for a very reliable and user friendly messaging system for their classified ads website based on Classiera WordPress Theme.

So if you need this system integrated into your classified ads website or you need a complete classified ads website designed for you, contact me now.

If you want to also get a hands on experience on how this plugin works, you can also contact me to get demo login.

Also for all Classiera Theme customization or General Website Creation, contact me!

Call/WhatsApp 07034528746

Thanks.
Re: Custom Messaging System For Classiera Classified Ads Wordpress Theme by hahn(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2022
ctec:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw6BMN07c58

I created this custom messaging system which is based on the front end pm plugin pro plugin to add a fully functional and reliable user messaging system to classiera classified ads WordPress theme.

Being that classiera and other similar classifieds ads WordPress themes don't have a good inbuilt messaging system for users to communicate with each other, this customized plugin will fill that void when integrated to your website.

It has features such as:
* Ability of users to send private messaging to other users related to their posted ads
* Inbox system where users can manage their messages/conversations.
* Instant on-site, browser based and email notifications for messages, replies and announcements.
* unread messages tag, message filtering and bulk action capabilities.
* indicates if a message was read. (NEW !)
* Email piping (NEW!!!)
* Edit notification emails (NEW!!!)
* File attachment with messages and replies
* Modern messaging/conversation interface.
* Display of user's status: online or offline with the time the user was last seen if offline.
* Users can block other users from sending them messages if feature is turned on by admin.
* Admins can send all website users announcements, message or block any user etc. from their messaging page.
* Highly user and mobile friendly. Responsive to all devices.

Thanks to Shamim, the creator of frontend pm plugin. This plugin was customized for those who are looking for a very reliable and user friendly messaging system for their classified ads website based on Classiera WordPress Theme.

So if you need this system integrated into your classified ads website or you need a complete classified ads website designed for you, contact me now.

If you want to also get a hands on experience on how this plugin works, you can also contact me to get demo login.

Also for all Classiera Theme customization or General Website Creation, contact me!

Call/WhatsApp 07034528746

Thanks.

Is this plugin still available?

(1) (Reply)

FREE Blog Setup Service, To Kick-start Your Blogging... / How To Earn Free Coins On Tiktok / Web Designers Wanted At Nairahost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.