Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] (995 Views)

Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral / Earn $10 Daily Trading With Your Phone Using My Free Guide. / I Am Not Greedy; I'm Happy With The Little I Make Online Using My Smartphone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] by ImahGabi22(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
Good day everyone,
Before I go into the topic of today,I want us to analyse this logic and pay attention carefully...

Whenever you want to come online,you require DATA,and to get DATA you need AIRTIME,and getting AIRTIME requires MONEY.So in summary YOU pay money to come online and chat/call people.
NOTE:I said YOU NOT ME because I have found the way to reverse the chain.

You may want to ask HOW?
With VIRAL TREND; whenever you LIKE,COMMENT,FOLLOW AND VIEW A PERSON'S SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE U GET PAID!

NOTE:This is not a get rich quick platform....To register is easy...CHECK MY SIGNATURE and for more info comment on the thread or mention me!
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] by ImahGabi22(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
You could be making up to 5k per week depending on how serious you are

https:///F8kjNhzkjr79yOKPZvxNk5
I don't do mails so buzz me through WhatsApp!
Re: How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] by ImahGabi22(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Someone just registered and is on his way to financial freedom!!!!

Re: How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] by Molahnelson(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] by Ernezydbrook: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm a new member. But why is it that the system don't pay for Facebook and twitter task,
Re: How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] by ImahGabi22(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ernezydbrook:
I'm a new member. But why is it that the system don't pay for Facebook and twitter task,

It's may be due to one of the ff reasons:
1)You aren't patient enough to wait for them to verify your task and credit your wallet!
2)Either your Facebook or Twitter lacks friends,posts or pictures!
3)Maybe your network is slow!
Jah bless
Re: How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] by Hadsty23(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
Did someone need to refer before cashing out
Re: How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] by ImahGabi22(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hadsty23:
Did someone need to refer before cashing out

Absolutely NOT
Re: How I Make Money Using My Social Media Handles [pictures] by ImahGabi22(m): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2019
So you can check my siggy �to join

(1) (Reply)

No Matter How Enticing It Looks, Never Delve Into It Without Research. / Who Knows How Secured It Is To Put Money In Piggy Vest / MUST WATCH: Honest Review Before Investing On Coinpocket!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.