Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother (130287 Views)

"I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
If you had any sense you’d know that this can happen to anyone.

In the face of a gruesome murder, you’re more concerned about who she may or may not be sleeping with.

slowpoke.
northvietnam:

Birds of the same feather...

No respect for husband and unborn baby...

Spit spit spit...

AIDS is real

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Because you’re a virgin right?

Ifakiland:
They will lie at home to sneak out to collect prick thinking dey are fully grown....face your studies, shun premarital sex na lie. If only she had faced her studies and just fucking stayed in school. SMH

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by jimyjames(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Osaze007:

This is what hunger has turned you afonjas to, eating of human flesh haha
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by ubcandid(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
cococandy:
Shut the fvck up

why are you shutting another on his view, like its far off from the truth. Does that story not open up questions on the character of the girl?
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Depressed101: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
samuel19222:

in his own case, I don’t know if it worked for him, but it does actually work
wow.. Would advise anyone to do any of them if at all
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Nsarug80: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
I have been seeing this report making headlines but never bothered giving it a thought cos I can't just wrap this around my head. As in a woman eating the flesh of her own child so she become rich. What exactly will she use the money for?

Is the search for wealth by parents no longer for the comfort of their children? A practice which is instinctively imbibed by lesser animals.
She wasn't eaten by her mother but the boyfriend's mum.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Osaze007: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
jimyjames:
Osaze007:

This is what hunger has turned you afonjas to, eating of human flesh haha

Na you talk am

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
pawesome:
please you don't have to show you are one of those kids out hia in public...I live in Plateau and am not Berom..so please next time you have nothing meaningful to say,kindly just scroll pass my post..u won't die if u do that... thank you
Ignore him pls. He's a terrorist. He does worse things than cannibalism
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Dearlord(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
I am just speechless at the evil work of men

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubcandid:
why are you shutting another on his view, like its far off from the truth. Does that story not open up questions on the character on the girl?

And the character of the girl matters because?

So we will know whether to stop focusing on the criminals and start blaming the girl?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by DAVE5(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
you will know when they kill your love ones for ritual

Must you wish another person or his loved one death?

Now you’re just plain heartless

R.I.P to the dead, may justice prevail
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by jimyjames(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Osaze007:

Na you talk am

Lol you just confirmed you afonja are stealing from us cause of poverty

Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Neoteny(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
pawesome:
please you don't have to show you are one of those kids out hia in public...I live in Plateau and am not Berom..so please next time you have nothing meaningful to say,kindly just scroll pass my post..u won't die if u do that... thank you

Liar

Why are you ashamed of your tribe, Mr Bulus Gyang?
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Realfrankie(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Again it's important for us to appreciate the good work of the investigating officers but what is most troublesome is that the duo of OWOLABI ADEEKO and prophet SEGUN PHILLIP were boasting that they will soon be released by the police.

The police should go on further investigation cos the above statement from the killers doesn't look sane at all. I believe they'll have a strong back up on this dangerous act. And for them to have guts by saying they'll be released soon by the police sounds more suspicious
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by ubcandid(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
cococandy:

And the character of the girl matters because?

So we will know whether to stop focusing on the criminals and start blaming the girl?
That's not where i'm driving at. Dont twist things.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Realfrankie(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2019
Kestrel2top:
#JUSTICE FOR FAVOUR SEUN DALEY-OLADELE
FAVOUR SEUN DALEY OLADELE

Aged 22yrs, a 400 level theartre art student of LAGOS STATE University (LASU) was gruesomely murdered on the 8th of December 2019 at Ikoyi Ile in Ikire,Osun State.

She came home to see her parents, attended church service on Sunday, while with her parents that sunday, she received a call from one OWOLABI ADEEKO who was an ex Lagos State University student who asked her to meet with him at undisclosed location. Favour had told her parents she would be going to school as well as seeing a friend that afternoon this person happen to be OWOLABI ADEEKO whom she met about two months ago .

That same Sunday afternoon she spoke with her father and he wishes her the best of luck in her forth coming final examination. From then on, everything started happening in quick succession, her phone stopped going through, she did not returned calls neither did she call any of her parents to inform them of her arrival at school.

Unknown to the parents she had been murdered by OWOLABI ADEEKO an ex student of LASU in Collaboration with One prophet SEGUN PHILLIP who happened to be a serial money ritualist practising his satanic trade at Ikoyi Ile in Ikire, Osun state and One Mrs ADEEKO who also happened to be OWOLABI ADEEKO'S mother.

These three people and others gruesomely murdered Favour SEUN DALEY OLADELE. In his confessional statement, OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted inviting her to an undisclosed location before using One black Honda to take her to Fortress hotel at ikoyi ile ,later that evening OWOLABI ADEEKO and her mother, Mrs ADEEKO lured her to prophet SEGUN PHILLIP place, introduced later as an Uncle, Favour was drugged while at the named hotel, Owolabi futher stated that by the time they got to prophet Segun PHILLIP's place she was already tired, the three of them simply put favour under the tree close to an uncompleted well dug for that purpose, favours mutilated body was dumbed inside that well.

OWOLABI ADEEKO admitted further that he used pestle to smashed FAVOUR'S head while prophet SEGUN PHILLIP admitted that he used sharp knife to cut favours throat. Prophet Segun PHILLIP also admitted in his statement that he caught her open, removed her heart and certain parts of Favours body to cook native stew for OWOLABI ADEEKO'S mother. Mrs ADEEKO a collaborator in this evil scheme admitted eating the said native stew called (Aseje) so that her family misfortunes can be changed and so that she and her family can become rich.

Again it's important for us to appreciate the good work of the investigating officers but what is most troublesome is that the duo of OWOLABI ADEEKO and prophet SEGUN PHILLIP were boasting that they will soon be released by the police.

We are calling on well meaning Nigerians to demand justice for Favour SEUN DALEY OLADELE, we are calling on Nigeria's Students to rise up through various medium to demand justice for Favour. We are calling on good people within LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY to use their position to demand justice for Favour. Favour was said to be pregnant at the time of this incident..

Please #justice for Late Favour Seun Daley Oladele and spread the news .These perpetrators must be brought to face the justice...#justiceforFavour-Oladele

The police should go on further investigation cos the above statement from the killers doesn't look sane at all. I believe they'll have a strong back up on this dangerous act. And for them to have guts by saying they'll be released soon by the police sounds more suspicious
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by frog12: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
the problem with this girl is this. she met him 2 months ago and she's already pregnant for him
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by frog12: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
our values are falling. how well did he know this man for 2 months before becoming pregnant for him
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
ubcandid:
That's not where i'm driving at. Dont twist things.

Then you have no idea what you’re talking about
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Skepticus: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Digmygold:
Poor girl.Rip

This should happen to Ubunja daughter. Only in her case she wont be used for rituals because her destiny of poverty is epic. She will just be murdered and thrown into the sea.

Your obsession with Ubunja is becoming a pathetic one. Seeing that your moniker was created some days ago, says a lot.

It's unhealthy!
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by West2019(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jesus Christ wickedness all.over the corner in Nigeria ,but wait ooooo you are in pregnant still running after one useless motherfucker foolish useless guy
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by danfourtson(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nawaooooo....
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Respect55(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2019
Some girls will never learn
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by illmatic101(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Impregnated.

Google speech to text error
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by illmatic101(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
DAntivirus:

English is dead and buried... chai!

Google speech to text error
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Skepticus: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Louisboy22:
This is what you get when the society is telling you to hustle oh hustle oh imagine if he was not cult in act tomorrow he will go and buy Benz and the society will be celebrating him

U dey mind Nigerians? I'm not even moved by the news. Generally, Nigerians reward evil and bad behaviours and shame good.

If you read through the comments, you'll see some disparage "poor people" with their silly comments, forgetting that it's this disparaging comments that drive some weak-willed fellows into ritual killing
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Savagethe21st(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Psychopaths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by roladex(f): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Abeg things they happen o
unimaginable things my brother
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by Skepticus: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
eodavids:
I am excessively angry now embarassed

How can people be this wicked?

God will punish all evil doers, most especially, the ritualists who have taken over news. Government must work out the possible means to eradicate this wickedness from our societies

Government na the number 1 ritual killers na!

Expecting them to eradicate it is like trusting your money in the hands of a thief!
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by banhammy: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Some people are not even afraid of punishment in hell fire�
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by back2sender: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
cococandy:

Why don’t any of you have sense?

So a 22 year old can’t have a boyfriend? How do people get married?

Same you would shame a 30 year old who isn’t married. But you have a problem with a 22 year old woman dating a man.

Your child that you still train in school will get pregnant n numerous boyfriends in Jesus name. Oya say Amen to it
Re: Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother by DCmonster: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
Stillthebest:

You need to reread !

The Boy friend's mother was the one who Ate the body not the lady's mom
what else do you expect from a dumb buharist. Their mentor is ccertificateless, deaf dumb and you think they won't have comprehension issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.