Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,597 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period (26071 Views)

Johannesburg Lights Up For Christmas And Festive Season (PICS) / Lagos-Ibadan Train Schedule For The Festive Period (Photo) / Are You Traveling This Festive Period? You Need To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Oluwolex2000(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
It’s the festive season and your kids will definitely like to visit fun spots and unwind. grin grin

If you are having difficulty choosing a fun spot for your kids and family, then this post is for you. You are also sure to find locations that suit your budget while giving your kids the kind of Christmas experience they deserve.

This is the festive period and these are the place you really need to visit.

1. Lekki Leisure:

Lekki Leisure is the best destination for safe, authentic outdoor fun in Lagos.

Catch a view of the Atlantic, feel the excitement on the quad bikes as you race through our dynamic dune track. Their outdoor and indoor games will keep you occupied for good this festive period.

They have added other beach gaming activities to their list, such as; bossaball, WipeOut, LaserTag games, bouncy castle and the likes.

They offer a truly cool and fun atmosphere for spending time together with friends, family and colleagues. The resort is located at Lekki Leisure, Adekunle Animashaun Drive, Lekki, Lagos State.

2. Lekki Conservative centre

Located on Lekki Peninsula, Lagos, it is one of the best nature reserves in Nigeria. This adventure centre offers a breath of fresh air and an escape from the forever buzzing city of Lagos, if you love nature and adventure.

3. Hi-Impact Planet Amusement Park

The park boasts of indoor games arcade with lots of games, rides, bumper cars, ice skating, Ferris wheel, carousel, go-kart, train rides, and an indoor 4D cinema. It now has a swimming area and water slides. It is located on the outskirts of Lagos along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ibafo.

4. Upbeat Centre

The recreational centre has various recreational amenities which include an indoor trampoline park, an outdoor basketball court, a five-a-side football pitch and other fun activities. It is located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by BlackBuhari: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by johnero353(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wow... That's nice
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by eedimo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nature indeed is beautiful.

Hope to visit with my kids soon.

2 Likes

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by sLentlover7778(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lagos sweet when you have money... Vanity crew please stay away from this thread.. grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by SoNature(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
They are uncountable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by oluwasegun007(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Can you please remove No2 from the list...

Its precious waste of time and resources.

No1 though is perfect for couple whle No3 is perfect for family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Debbcy: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Really interesting
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Kizzygentle: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
If its a family fun matter it's very simple.
Make sure u fuel ur gen for d day.
U have dstv sub.
Buy assorted drinks(soft, juice, non alcoholic wine).
Get popcorn.
Fry chicken or turkey.
Cook rice.
Gather d family together.
Say a family prayer to start up d fun.
And ur good to go.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Perfecttouchade: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
the most important thing is to stay safe this festive period. wish everyone a safe period

3 Likes

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Citytrend: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin
Life goes on jare my brother. Let's merry while it last
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
Olosho dey there. My prickxxx they hungry....

1 Like

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by SaintHilary(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
When i see people at Conservation Center, i wonder what the fun is in staring at hungry monkeys

Oniru Private beach anytime anyday twice on a sunday

16 Likes

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by samwise180(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Landmark beach is also a fun spot for you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by masseratti: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
No place for mainland people? Ibafo does not count, it's outside Lagos.
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Cutehector(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
I love number 3. My favorite
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by nwamabo247(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Very interesting places
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by abumeinben(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
I see.
Cool.
Mainland guys, let me add Ndubisi Kanu park in Alausa...like 5h to 1k.

You forgot to add money cost join. Make we nor reach there come go change say we just come ask for the price grin

12 Likes

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by domopps(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
So winstring palm badagry is not on this list

Op you are a racist grin angry

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
La Capaigne Tropicana Beach Resort at Ibeju-Lekki for those who can afford it.

Eleko Beach also dey.
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Lynx001: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
.Wat of allen avenue. I heard d place is fun at night. Lot of female creatures.More lyk a conservation centre. But the advantage it has over lekki conservation centre is that in lekki u watch animals play. but in allen u take them home or in your car and play with them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by UnknownQueen(f): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
Deap O. P Please don't forget to highlight fun spot center in ijebuode ogun state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by ZombieTERROR: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Citytrend:
grin
Life goes on jare my brother. Let's merry while it last
grin grin
Buhari hardship can't stop us
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by OgbanjeProphet: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
tongue
Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by vickydankal(f): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
It is a nice place, if I visit there hope it won't take away January children school fees from my pocket?

Make I hustle more, someday I won't be afraid to visit these places or abroad because of funds. Fam help me say Amen

8 Likes

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Autotech312(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oluwolex2000:
It’s the festive season and your kids will definitely like to visit fun spots and unwind. grin grin

If you are having difficulty choosing a fun spot for your kids and family, then this post is for you. You are also sure to find locations that suit your budget while giving your kids the kind of Christmas experience they deserve.

This is the festive period and these are the place you really need to visit.

1. Lekki Leisure:

Lekki Leisure is the best destination for safe, authentic outdoor fun in Lagos.

Catch a view of the Atlantic, feel the excitement on the quad bikes as you race through our dynamic dune track. Their outdoor and indoor games will keep you occupied for good this festive period.

They have added other beach gaming activities to their list, such as; bossaball, WipeOut, LaserTag games, bouncy castle and the likes.

They offer a truly cool and fun atmosphere for spending time together with friends, family and colleagues. The resort is located at Lekki Leisure, Adekunle Animashaun Drive, Lekki, Lagos State.

2. Lekki Conservative centre

Located on Lekki Peninsula, Lagos, it is one of the best nature reserves in Nigeria. This adventure centre offers a breath of fresh air and an escape from the forever buzzing city of Lagos, if you love nature and adventure.

3. Hi-Impact Planet Amusement Park

The park boasts of indoor games arcade with lots of games, rides, bumper cars, ice skating, Ferris wheel, carousel, go-kart, train rides, and an indoor 4D cinema. It now has a swimming area and water slides. It is located on the outskirts of Lagos along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ibafo.

4. Upbeat Centre

The recreational centre has various recreational amenities which include an indoor trampoline park, an outdoor basketball court, a five-a-side football pitch and other fun activities. It is located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Upbeat is on admiralty road off admiralty way.. That place Behind.

1 Like

Re: Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period by Dwizeone: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Op, it’s lekki leisure lake not lekki leisure, the resort is quite good, never crowded and the atmosphere is great for family hang out I will recommend it.

Also, twin waters is another lovely place, lots of arcade games at Rufus and Bee, bowling area and the fine dinning for those who love to have a lovely view over the Atlantic while dinning, mind you it’s pricey here.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia? / Trailer Crushes Police Vehicle On Aba-Owerri Road (Photos) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos-Ore Road, Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.