Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. (977 Views)

I Just Got Sacked / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by bodaola(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
I just got sacked by my deeper life member boss. He said i play too much of wizkid music. That he need someone spiritual to handle his business.Whenever my phone rings and he heard it sings Joro Joro . I'm depressed I swear...��� My passion has Implicated me. I'm depressed.
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by TheOdd1sOut: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
you are a fool

7 Likes

Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by Tunde901: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Okay
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by Eaztzide: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
It seems it was doing his body tanana
grin
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omo boy na winiwiniwanawana wizzy music do you so omy omo jeke momi show me how you feeling right now no time omoboy say na winiwiniwanawana wizzy music do you so

Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Eaztzide:
It seems it was doing his body tanana
grin
grin
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by emeijeh(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ha! Deeper life?
Your wizzy music was anti- 5alive to him.
He was your boss
So no be Ojoro

Sorry bro
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Your village people finally caught up with you

Better go and do money rituals and abandon the mentality of working for someone
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by budaatum: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
you are a fool
I kind of agree, and hope he learns his lesson. If he were bringing in profit for his boss instead of taking personal calls on his phone his boss might not have sacked him.
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by Michelle55: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lol.. Op, sorry oh... Try not to let your passion for wizkid songs get you into trouble in your next job..
Year 2020 will definitely do us all good.. Stay positive always!!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by bodaola(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Michelle55:
Lol.. Op, sorry oh... Try not to let your passion for wizkid songs get you into trouble in your next job..
Year 2020 will definitely do us all good.. Stay positive always!!

Your comment woke me. Thanks dearest. I live your talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lesson learnt. Learn to abide by the rules of your master as unto the Lord as the Holy book of our Lord God Jesus Christ commands.
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by nuel000: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
you are a fool
calm down grin
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by Ramanto(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
This is your chance to blow. Go on IG and tag him with this your story

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
bodaola:
I just got sacked by my deeper life member boss. He said i play too much of wizkid music. That he need someone spiritual to handle his business.Whenever my phone rings and he heard it sings Joro Joro . I'm depressed I swear...��� My passion has Implicated me. I'm depressed.
Did he give any warning initially?
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by bodaola(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jaycenvirtualse:

Did he give any warning initially?
No bro... Just like that. Because of my ringtone. I'm just managing this work. Of just 20k monthly. Even when the Transport every month take about 15k. I have no choice.
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by Jaycenvirtualse: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
bodaola:

No bro... Just like that. Because of my ringtone. I'm just managing this work. Of just 20k monthly. Even when the Transport every month take about 15k. I have no choice.
What he did was wrong. He should have given you a warning initially. God wouldn't do that if he was in his shoes. Just move on, it means something better is coming. Learn from your mistake, observe your boss or environment next time so you know how to adapt. Just note what I said. Something better is coming.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by youngmonie: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2019
Bro that is wrongful termination even in Nigeria. Do you need a lawyer on a no win no fee basis?
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by bodaola(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2019
youngmonie:
Bro that is wrongful termination even in Nigeria. Do you need a lawyer on a no win no fee basis?

Are you a Lawyer
Re: I Just Got Sacked Became Of Wizkid's Music. by CrazyMan(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
bodaola:
What kind of silly boss sacks his staff just because he dislikes his ringtone...People like your former boss heap work loads on their staffs with very little pay to show for their tiredless efforts, and would even owe them salaries sometimes.

Don't worry, you'll get something much better... staying jobless as a free man is much better than earning peanuts as a slave

(1) (Reply)

How To More Make Money While Still Working Full-time / Career / Who Are The Highest Paying Professional Service Providers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.