Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve (3890 Views)

I Go Do Person Latest Juju – Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid Over Genevieve / Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve Nnaji / Fela Died Of Aids! Naira Marley Warns Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Davido And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by Montracine: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
I go nack person latest juju – Cubana chief priest warns Wizkid to stay away from Genevieve

Celebrity barman, Cubana Chief priest has warned top Nigerian musician, Ayo Balogun to thread carefully as regards his intentions towards beautiful Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji because the actress is his (Cubana’s) sister. He also stated that he won’t let history repeat itself the way it happened with D’banj. Cubana made this know while reacting to an Instagram post by ex-musician and blogger, Tunde Ednut, who unearthed an old clip of a young of Wizkid declaring a crush on Genevieve Nnaji, 8 years ago when he was just beginning to acquire fame.

Tunde Ednut captioned the throwback video; “This interview was 8 Years Ago. You see I told you this guy likes older women. The second slide was 2 days ago. “WIZKID, I KNOW YOU WILL SEE THIS, we know your plan and it will not work in Jesus name, look for somebody else, LEAVE GENEVIEVE ALONE. You have planned this years ago. The internet does not forget. “I had to dig out this video. I’m not happy cause he was too close to Genevieve. What is he saying that close? Does she not have bouncer? I am very uncomfortable with this new development.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6jR2ptAiAZ/

Read more at: https://www.correctng.com/i-go-nack-person-latest-juju-cubana-chief-priest-warns-wizkid-to-stay-away-from-genevieve/

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by healthserve(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Cubana needs to start taking chill pills..

But too, when a young boy say na " old to-to, to-to wey no be him mate", him wan dey chop, den he wan use him own hands number him days be dat.

All these old to-to wey too dey wander astray sef.

Wait a minute sef, besides snooping on people's businesses, what does Tunde Ednut do for a living? Am I the only one who noticed Tunde Ednut says he's happiness/unhappiness is dependent upon how a mature woman handles her personal affairs... This proves Genevieve's to-to is in total control of Tunde's existence and Ednut doesn't have a life beyond being the detached excess labia, weaned off Genevieve's vagina

Cc NwaAmaikpe Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by Citytrend: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
People get time Ooo

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by ghettokid1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
joblessness effect

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by Azejellek(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wizkid always crushing on Genevieve...

He should go and rest...

No way..

Please
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun move this to celebrity section, Wizkid don't have respect.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by nero2face: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wizkid always after old kpekus, from Tiwatope to Genevieve, who know who's next
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Mtcheww, joblessness at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by Netanya(f): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
and Genevieve is somewhere chilling
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by Theory2022: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
nero2face:
Wizkid always after old kpekus, from Tiwatope to Genevieve, who know who's next
pic below
Then grave

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by thatNUPEboy: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rabbish
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by itsme01: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wizkid hates being warned or dared... the nigga fit go after Geneive just as he went after Teni and Tiwa Savage

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by seanwilliam(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Alexistaiwo is a scam.. he run away with money meant for 100 people on football thread.. for your own sake, dont do anything concerning money with him.cc donpikko, lhimeet, 2019prophets
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by Egbetuaaa: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
Wizkid hates being warned or dared... the nigga fit go after Geneive just as he went after Teni and Tiwa Savage
[/s]
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by SolexxBarry(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
grin star boy,anywhere star boy enter no dey close again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by TheSourcerer: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
I'm done , I'm leaving the country
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by YungMillionaire: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
I am not understanding. So if Genie and Wizkid want to fvck each other, tell me what will Tunde Ednut do about it? They are both adults. They can fvk if they wish. Wetin be Ednut bzness? Why e take am so personal?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
He should free her o, does he want her to remain unmarried for life?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by bjt(m): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
mechanics:
He should free her o, does he want her to remain unmarried for life?

Does she want to remain unmarried too grin grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
bjt:

Does she want to remain unmarried too grin grin grin
hahahaha, I don't know that one o.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by Mcdreamy15: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bloggers no go kill person cheesy which kind title be Celebrity Barman and mods go carry am go FP with that yeye title cheesy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by rex444(m): 4:41am On Dec 29, 2019
celebrity barman indeed...ndewo nu
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Warns Wizkid To Stay Away From Genevieve by Lenient001: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2019
Never!
I can't read this

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Gives Birth To Twins / Jennifer Lopez Named The Most Beautiful Woman In The World / Karen Igho Shows Off Hot Body On Tiny Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.