Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) (107038 Views)

Enyimba Players Mercilessly Beaten By Plateau United Fans (Photos) / Real Madrid Team Bus Attacked At Anfield By Liverpool Fans (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by itsme01: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2019
lereinter:

What do you call a simple car

Can a Ibadan type of Micra be found in Europe

yes we get most of our "ibadan" micra from UK
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Emotionss: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2019
And one jobless somebody is looking for who to buy iPhone 11 or Samsung note 10 for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2019
It's from this tread that you will know that sycophancy is hot real
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by seunajia: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2019
ogmask:

Wow...Mane on 90k? I hope LIVERPOOL knows what they are doing. If Real Madrid put eye for mane body LIVERPOOL will lose the fight to hold him back.

He was on £140K PW last season and he reportedly got a bump to £220K PW after the Champions league triumph.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/sadio-mane-liverpool-new-contract-wages-salary-biggest-earner
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by AgwoAkpi: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

yes we get most of our "ibadan" micra from UK
[/s]
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by profudus(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2019
Everybody is just talking about rich people not being philanthropic like Mane. Forgetting that when you point a finger at somebody, the others will be pointing at you. Even with our little means in life we can show the spirit of a philanthropist by supporting people using different ways and things. We can actually start from somewhere; giving N100, 200... and other life support things to people in need is one way of doing this. If you can't do it now with your little means you may not be able to do it even when you become richer than Mane. # Be a philanthropist at your own level.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by ebennich(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2019
ackim:
Liverpool attacker Sadio Mane was pictured with a phone that has a cracked screen.

Many fans have questioned why Mane who is among the top earners at Liverpool is using that type of phone.

Well, others have argued that he's a humble footballer who prefers to spend his money on his philanthropic works rather than luxury lifestyle.

Speaking with nsemwoha.com, Sadio Mane opened up on why he prefers to spend a big part of his earnings on charity in his homeland.

"Why would I want ten Ferraris, twenty diamond watches, or two planes? What will these objects do for me and for the world?

"I was hungry, and I had to work in the field; I survived hard times, played football barefooted, I did not have an education and many other things, but today with what I win thanks to football, I can help my people.

Stunning both on and off the pitch:

"I built schools, a stadium, we provide clothes, shoes, food for people who are in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

"I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me."

Nobody's more down-to-earth than Sadio. A top player always stays humble and remembers his roots.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/see-liverpools-player-sadio-manes-phone.html?m=1
Its the screen guard, not the screen. Switch on OP!
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I dont need to say today is my birthday. But as the Nairaland prospective PDP Presidential candidate for 2023. But I need to announce it here

Hello Constituency, today is my birthday. Please mame some noise.
Happy birthday brother
2020 will be a better year with God's grace attached to it
Cheers�

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by mu2sa2: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2019
majamajic:

why bring church into this ?

last week a pastor built and furnished about 250 flats ( hostel ) and gave it out to a particular University , or u think that whatever u worship is better than Christianity ?
Did he mention church? Abi na guilty conscience dey worry you?
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by back2sender: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2019
kolafolabi:
He prefers that his people receive a little of what life has given him. In addition, he gives 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

Hmm! That's a powerful message.
Compare this to your country Nigeria, where one man will steal the whole destiny of a nation.
Baba buhari must continue to deal with this ediots as much as he can before he lives.
Corruption is our problem and the government must enact a death sentence as it is done in China to be able to reduce it to manageable level.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2019
airminem:
That would nt stop him from seeing ALERT wink

True though

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by yashau(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=kolafolabi post=85299382]He prefers that his people receive a little of what life has given him. In addition, he gives 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

Hmm! That's a powerful message.[/q9uote] that's deep!
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Correcto: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2019
England factor !/Overrated shit
sodiqapril:
The guy is really humble ...saw a video of him and his Senegalese teammates alighting from the team bus....he(the biggest name amongst them) was the only one that waited and assisted in packing the luggage.... And the funniest thing he earns 90k while Lingard and odoi earn 120k
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by franugo(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2019
ddippset:
70 Euros or 70 thousand euros?

70 Euros is like 15k.

70,000 euros to all families in a region How much does he earn Plus that's not all the philanthropic work he does...bros, this ur comment is dead on arrival abeg.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by kevoh(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2019
ddippset:
70 Euros or 70 thousand euros?

70 Euros is like 15k.
€70 is 28k. That's like paying Nigerian minimum wage to those families.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Rapfrick:
as u no get money try get brain. honestly u really dont have to talk wen u ve got nothing to say coz a fool is considered wise till he speaks

And I bliv u ve just taken d matter to the extreme, try to always understand tone of a write-up since it reeks from ur input Dat u attend varsity.

if a wise like u can't detect Dat am just joking or at least give a benefit of doubt den I throw in d towel.

life is too hard pass make we dey choke on ourselves as u just did Ogbeni, seems u re too comfortable anyway.

just hav a lovely Sunday boss.

Modified: U need to see the screen of my phone, am sure u WIL look clueless at ur first sight on it.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Guestuser: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2019
Bahamas95:
Can a footballer like Neymer use a phone with broken screen guard?

Mane is simply humble shikena!
Define “humble”
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2019
PLEASE HOW DO WE "MAME" SOME NOISE?
DonFreshmoney:
I dont need to say today is my birthday. But as the Nairaland prospective PDP Presidential candidate for 2023. But I need to announce it here

Hello Constituency, today is my birthday. Please mame some noise.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2019
tophumble:
He has the money to buy 100 pieces of that type of phone, but what is making him hold on to the cracked phone are the content (contacts, messages, pics etc).

So shocked fans shd go and rest
So they no dey do back up for cloud abi?

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by backbone503(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
He is unarguably one of the richest and best footballers of his time. Very humble on and off the pitch, and never forgets his people and where he comes from. He is indeed a true celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Munirboss(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2019
But the phone dey work, what now?
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2019
mu2sa2:
Did he mention church? Abi na guilty conscience dey worry you?

we all know that religious leaders making money from members , means church .

so let's not go into details . I shoot him before he Perch
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by caribar: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Africans with cracked phone screen
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2019
kevoh:

€70 is 28k. That's like paying Nigerian minimum wage to those families.

€70~45,920cfa
Alot of money for the poor families
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
sodiqapril:
The guy is really humble ...saw a video of him and his Senegalese teammates alighting from the team bus....he(the biggest name amongst them) was the only one that waited and assisted in packing the luggage.... And the funniest thing he earns 90k while Lingard and odoi earn 120k
He got a new deal.
Earns around 200k now.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
This guy should win a Ballon d'or..
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by steve6: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Giving is living ! Thank you Sadio Mane. Wishing you more of God's blessings and favour !
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by dukeprince50: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

Nice point. But with his earning and wealth we expect him to be an everything freak.

#SimpleManSpotted

Someone like Warren Buffet.
the firat person i think of when i see frugal people is Warren... Warren Buffet frugality is out of this world, the guy uses a flip flop phone and a rickety car despite his wealth
That man is notoriously frugal. Not even mane and Kante together could be like that man

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Aboguede:

How did his community helped him pls

I know nothing about the guy

But this phone speaks volume

And one ugly village Nigeria graduate of foolishness is waiting me to buy her new phone

Just cox she said she will like to marry me and as am in obodo oyibo, I should sell my life to be called a gud guy by idiots who think europe is heaven

Take it easy bro..

People describe Nigeria as a hell

That is the reason why Oyinbo land will continue to be seen as Heaven by many on lookers!!!
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by fjjc(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
God bless Mane a lot and sphere his life for many years.
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by dukeprince50: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Areaboy2:
This is stupid and careless.. It will cost him nothing to change the screen or replace the guard of the phone.. That phone is a health hazard as it is.. It is not about having money or not.. Its about being organised..
Its called Frugality, Warren Buffet is the third richest person in the entire world, yet uses a flip flop phone, not like they can't change it but they care less
Re: Sadio Mane's Phone With Cracked Screen Shocks Fans (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
history has shown he's a very humble man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Madagascar Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 (2 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Australia: Women's World Cup (0 - 2) On 13th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.