Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide (1062 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Davido Shows Off Cooking Skills Says “Nah Food Wey I Cook Him I Go Dey Post Now” / Between Davido And Non-fan Who Told Him Not To Celebrate His Uncle' Victory Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide by AmeboBook: 4:10am On Dec 29, 2019
It's not every day that God laughs at someone though it's possible to engage in a conversation with Him anytime and anywhere. Just try and have a repented heart to be sure you have the attention of the Almighty. However, is it possible for one to buy Heaven? If it was possible, it will be very expensive. Remember the 2Pac track, "I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto?" The late rapper could easily have settled for that because it would definitely be more luxurious that the best mansion on earth. Well, Nigerian hip-hop artist Olamide Adedeji, known by his stage name Olamide but popularly called Olamide Baddo or BaddoSneh, hilariously told God he works so hard round the clock and wants to buy heaven.

In the rapper's words shared on his Instagram page;

"Why me Lord ! I said this to God.
M’ Working hard 24/7 tryna buy heaven.
He laughed at me then told me that’s a hell of a job".

You can use the link to check out the post.

https://www.amebobook.com/god-laughed-at-me-when-i-told-him-i-wanted-to-buy-heaven-olamide-61084.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:15am On Dec 29, 2019
He surely must laugh at you grin
Re: God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Weed..... It has made him see Heaven as "Bariga" where he settles all the Omoniles and claim ownership of one quarter.

3 Likes

Re: God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
Weed..... It has made him see Heaven as "Bariga" where he settles all the Omoniles and claim ownership of one quarter.
Weed is not a property pikin grin
Re: God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide by nlPoster: 4:40am On Dec 29, 2019
I saw that cloth in Nigeria, very nice and quite silky.
Re: God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide by Mrop(m): 6:04am On Dec 29, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide by Lenient001: 6:08am On Dec 29, 2019
Someone should tell me this.
Have you ever seen Wizkid wearing a native attire, I'm perplexing o
Re: God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide by beresponsible(m): 6:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Small pikin no mad ooh reduce your dose

1 Like

Re: God Laughed At Me When I Told Him I Want To Buy Heaven - Olamide by Kingrexyl(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Nigga must be high on Colorado

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Died After Sleeping With A Prostitute Identified / Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh Set To Become First Lesbians To Wed In Nigeria / "I Want To Marry 3 Husbands" - Bbnaija Ifu Ennada Shocks Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.