Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car (3343 Views)

Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) / Do I Buy The Chevrolet Camaro 2016 For 13m? / Help With My Chevrolet Optra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by Stewart883(m): 5:59am On Dec 29, 2019
Hi gurus,

I just purchased a Chevrolet optra 2008 vehicle from a friend who just relocated.

Please is it a good car? What's the maintenance cost and fuel economy like?

I will be very happy to get more information here.
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by codemaster2much: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cc nurey
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by buygala(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
After you don fvck ashawo without condom, na im u cum dey ask us whether you fit contact Gonocacus from her as you no release inside her finish angry

Bros you have already bought the car... Do well to post a review of its performance and stop asking us JAMB question undecided

We are all ears so we can learn from your mistake grin

10 Likes

Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by Stewart883(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2019
buygala:
After you don fvck ashawo without condom, na im u cum dey ask us whether you fit contact Gonocacus from her as you no release inside her finish angry

Bros you have already bought the car... Do well to post a review of its performance and stop asking us JAMB question undecided

We are all ears so we can learn from your mistake grin

Funny man grin
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by codemaster2much: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Stewart883:

Funny man grin

So far how is the experience, fuel, repairs
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by Stewart883(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2019
codemaster2much:

So far how is the experience, fuel, repairs

So far I'm impressed by it's fuel efficiency although i spent 15k to fix the oil seal. The car is real fun to drive
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by codemaster2much: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Stewart883:

So far I'm impressed by it's fuel efficiency although i spent 15k to fix the oil seal. The car is real fun to drive

Hope it want be expensive to drive too
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by Stewart883(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2020
codemaster2much:

Hope it want be expensive to drive too

No no it's not expensive at all. Seriously I must confess I love the car alot,so much fun to drive and the fuel economy top notch.
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by TransZite: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2020
2008 Honda city manual transmission for sale 400k call 07067747485

1 Like

Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by codemaster2much: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Stewart883:

No no it's not expensive at all. Seriously I must confess I love the car alot,so much fun to drive and the fuel economy top notch.

How far after a month of use
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by Stewart883(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
codemaster2much:

How far after a month of use

Well so far I am actually enjoying the car. No issues lately although the only thing I noticed was the interior of the car can be very hot sometimes don't know why.
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by sultaan(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Is it black in color
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by Stewart883(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
sultaan:
Is it black in color

Yes! It's black in color
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by sprdon: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plz tell me how the performance has been so far.I wish to know.because I intend buying Chevrolet optra manual gear very soon
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by dicksonadams(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
How far after some month
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by Eldemmi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Stewart883:

Yes! It's black in color

lol high school physics I remember
colour black attract heat more than other colors. kiss
Stewart883:

Yes! It's black in color

lol high school physics I remember
colour black attract heat more than other colors.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by waterfas: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Stewart883:
Hi gurus,

I just purchased a Chevrolet optra 2008 vehicle from a friend who just relocated.

Please is it a good car? What's the maintenance cost and fuel economy like?

I will be very happy to get more information here.

Please how is your Chevrolet now?
Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by Stewart883(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
waterfas:

Please how is your Chevrolet now?

Sold it in September, I was having issues with overheating. Got a Toyota Corolla, Using it presently, no single issues at all.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Reliable Is The Chevrolet Optra Car by dicksonadams(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Stewart883:

Sold it in September, I was having issues with overheating. Got a Toyota Corolla, Using it presently, no single issues at all.

The car dey humble people wella

(1) (Reply)

Reverse gear issue When Engine Is Cold / Kia Parts/engine NEEDED / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Hyundai Accent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.