Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") (4228 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Ja Rule Endorses Bovi Man On Fire / Breaking: Ja Rule's Wife Responds To Gay Rumors,prison Lover Reports. / Ay And Ja Rule Rocks Same Sneakers [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by Ciaralover(f): 3:57am On Jan 22, 2006
This Nigga career is over and its da truth. I live here in MD and no one hardly talks about him.When 50 song "Window Shopper and Hustler Ambition"came out everyone at my school was talking about it and rapping it.When the Massacre came out everyone had it.50 cent will never go anywhere whether ya hate him or not and he is not afraid of anyone.Ja rule got beaten down by fiddy in Atlanta and blood was running all down his face.This Nigga even ran away from Eminem and how shame for him to run his mouth about lil Halie.Ja rule is a wannabe tupac!! the nigga even tries to talk like Him.Murda inc is over!!!

Rap LEGEND
 1 Tupac
 2 Biggie
 3 50 cent
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by ldollier(f): 4:19am On Jan 22, 2006
grin grin ciaralover its about time.

ja gump, ja fool, ja razz, ja broke either way that man is a loser. lyrically, physically, spritually. he is wack

G UNIT FOR LIFE

repping maryland
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by spikelord(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2006
grin grin grin grin You all make me laugh!
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by spikelord(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2006
grin grin grin grin  You both make me laugh! He's still got something to live on!
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by hotangel2(f): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2006
Ciaralover.. now that's the deal right there.

JA wat?? Nigga is outta the game!

I love your list.. 50 cents.. yup yup! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by spikelord(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2006
You can't tell for now! Fiddy might Bleep up though! Can he make it up to those beef sh!ts he has on
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by menike(m): 4:21am On Feb 01, 2006
@Spikelord

Ciaralover who started d' topic meant to say "Tha Fool" not  "Ja Fool"

AND 

50 is the only foolish rapper that we know

@Ciaralover

Yo sis  !!! I think you should think over and over again because Rap Legends, won't and will never have 50 in their top 10 .

Rap Legends Top 12 :

2pac
BIG
Doc Dre
Snoop Dogg
KRS one
LL.Cool J
Jay Z
Nas
Naughty By Nature
Fuggees
Outkasts
Ice Cube 

Scrape that your wack top 3 Legends . grin grin grin grin   cool cool

Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by menike(m): 4:31am On Feb 01, 2006
Ciaralover:

This Nigga career is over and its da truth. I live here in MD and no one hardly talks about him.When 50 song "Window Shopper and Hustler Ambition"came out everyone at my school was talking about it and rapping it.When the Massacre came out everyone had it.50 cent will never go anywhere whether ya hate him or not and he is not afraid of anyone.Ja rule got beaten down by fiddy in Atlanta and blood was running all down his face.This Nigga even ran away from Eminem and how shame for him to run his mouth about lil Halie.Ja rule is a wannabe tupac!! the nigga even tries to talk like Him.Murda inc is over!!!

Rap LEGEND
  1 Tupac
  2 Biggie
  3 50 cent

Why do I need 2 reply ?
Have you heard of The Game ? 50 couldn't go at The Game who is just a "Junior"  in Hiphop , 50 turned his Spiderloc against The Game cuz he was scared to faz The Game lyrically . So I ask where was Ja beaten in ATL ? .

Yo !! C'lover ask ur friend of the CD "Stop snitchin stop Lying" ( I won't mind sendin' mine 2 you)

gays don't beat real G's , they snitch on real G's , they have the Cops guiding them

Now does that make 50 a real Gangsta or a Wanksta

C'mon now Ciaralover , Hotangel , Idollier  : You want a handsome man or Husband

Not that man below  undecided

Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by Ciaralover(f): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2006
50 is and will always be a rap legend. If you havent heard people know Fiddy everywhere. Dont hate!!!
I meant to say Ja Fool not Da Fool. I know what im talking about!!!Whoever put those Pics over there is a Dumbass and a asshole.If 50 were here you be the same person sucking on his sexy DICK!!! The game Dont even Count as an artist. He count as an 50 cent HATER also a wannabe 50 cent!!! lipsrsealed cool
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by menike(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2006
Ciaralover:

50 is and will always be a rap legend. If you havent heard people know Fiddy everywhere. Dont hate!!!
I meant to say Ja Fool not Da Fool. I know what im talking about!!!Whoever put those Pics over there is a Dumbass and a asshole.If 50 were here you be the same person sucking on his sexy DICK!!! The game Dont even Count as an artist. He count as an 50 cent HATER also a wannabe 50 cent!!! lipsrsealed cool

@ Ciaralover (Thanks 4 makin' it personal )

I feel U might be depressed because U feel 50 have lots of haters , Anyway I would forgive you because U just showed my cliques here that U are just a 15yrs old  .

cheesy cheesy cheesy How can 50 be among Rap Legends ? Do you kno what the word "Legend"  means ?.

Moreover 50 is just less than 10yrs in Hiphop,  so why will he be a Legend?
You say suck 50's privates , Hahaha Dude couldn't penetrate Vivica why would any bitch permit his penis .

Maybe you might because you're nothin but a 15yr old pros
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by Ciaralover(f): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2006
Menike i am not a 14 year old. I am 15 year old and a southmore attending a high school in MD. so mind ya own Business bitch!!! You are an ASEHOLE including YA Mother!!! grin
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by menike(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2006
Ciaralover:

Menike i am not a 14 year old. I am 15 year old and a southmore attending a high school in MD. so mind ya own Business bitch!!! You are an ASEHOLE including YA Mother!!! grin
I thought I was angry before but I can now C how depressed U are ?  Like U said U just 15 so when U have my Ma in this because I'd won't mind comin' down to Maryland for you .

I only corrected you bout your Rap Legend rubbish iight so U better get your brain Right .

Ciaralover:

Rap LEGEND
1 Tupac
2 Biggie
3 50 cent
Cuz U might C your pals  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry for U

(Please Don't make this personal  Ciaralovercuz we won't like that )  undecided

Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by spikelord(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2006
Ciaralover:

Be Easy...............................(Jadakiss to Fiddy) grin grin grin grin
I'll repeat that. U don't need to be too hot on people in order to play yourself out hun!

Be Easy!!!
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by Ciaralover(f): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2006
Sorry For cursing Ya Mother!!! God Bless Ya.
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by menike(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2006
Ciaralover:

Sorry For cursing Ya Mother!!! God Bless Ya.

I swear I meant every word . angry cool
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by Ciaralover(f): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2006
Kiss my ASS MothaFucker!!!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by kulex2k1(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2006
Menika or what the hell do you call yourself you better stop dissing ciaralover or else i'm ah come over and smack you! Dont only kiss ciaralovers ass come kiss my black ass too, dumbass.Fiddy rules.,"hate it or love it" fiddy is ontop. And whoever put those pics here is a dick! Yo! Ciaralover i'm down with you anytime fiddy is a rap legend.
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by ladebi(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2006
yall i dont know whats wrong, bout time yall start keepin ur mouth shut about the snitch and bitch nigger curtis jackson u got that how his he a legend tell me how a candy shop legend or a windowshopper legend or his it a hustlers ambition legend which shows he only got ambitions how his he a legend .ciara lover u dont know whats goin on u just keepin yappin ur stickin ur stinkin fingers on a keyboard makin it filthy ciara is for bow wow and bow wow is not for 50 so u better just change ur name 2 snitch lover u got . JUST THINK ABOUT THIS WHN IT COMES TO GUN AM SIMILAR TO A PROFESSIONAL KILLER AK'S AND.....................THEY SAID THEY AINT FEELIN US WHO GIVE A Bleep AS LONG WHEN WE DEAD THEY REMEMBER US...................NOBODY DOES IT LIKE MURDER INC 2 STEPS IN D CLUB WITHOUT SPILLIN OUR DRINKS .......ITS TAH MURDER C.AD.D.I.L.A.C T.A.H.HERE ARE MY OWN RAP LEGENDS FEEL IT MOCK ASS BITCHES
TUPAC SHAKUR AKA LESAINE CROOKS
NOTORIOUS B.I.G AKA CHRISTOPHER WALLACE
EAZY E AKA ERIC WRIGHT
IF U WANT MORE I CAN GIVE THE REAL LEGENDS TALKIN OF LEGENDS LL IS A LEGEND TOO BITCH MOB DEPP COMES BEFORE CURTIS JACKSON AKA 50 ''SNITCH'' CENT
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by kulex2k1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2006
You all had better get of ciaralover's back and stop dissing a lady and get off her case. She is far smarter than all of you 50cent haters. So get on your knees and apologise you dumbass MF's!
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by menike(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2006
kulex2k1:

You all had better get of ciaralover's back and stop dissing a lady and get off her case. She is far smarter than all of you 50cent haters. So get on your knees and apologise you dumbass MF's!

Dawg U shud have told us she was ur chicken Little (Punk ass)
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by Ciaralover(f): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2006
50 cent haters need to go and lick in a dog ass and shut up!!! Thank you for having my back kulex2ki.
Lagos all da way!!!!I am from Liberia!!!!
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by buzortech(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2006
Whether un guys like it or not, 50cent raps like anyother rapper, nothin special just better publicity and marketing. Ja rule is unique, the way he rap-sings, and everything is just unique. As for ciaralover that says he talks like tupac, dats a blatant lie. 50 is good but not yet a legend, thats if he'll ever be one........
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by ladebi(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2006
u know what all 50 cents and gunit fans needs is a lecture about hip hop or music as a whole from us.IF U GUNIT FANS check out we are not all ja rule fans but hip hop students so we know whats happenin whos hot and whos not . who is doin better than who not marketin but the music.
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by Ciaralover(f): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2006
50 cent is better in every way than Ja Rule!!!!!Cmon we all know right now that Ja Rule have no career!!!No one even mentions him anymore!!!Much love to 50 cent haters and lovers!!!
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by ladebi(m): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2006
Ciaralover:

50 cent is better in every way than Ja Rule!!!!!Cmon we all know right now that Ja Rule have no career!!!No one even mentions him anymore!!!Much love to 50 cent haters and lovers!!!
ciara lover thank u very much, cos u know much about fiddy,the only way 50 is better than ja is by snitching, and bitching u got .ja rule has careers is doing got cos is not mentioned in nigeria he got a career which is rappin and he also acts ,he got a clothing line thas doin very good in usa and europe other parts of africa like south africa earvin geoffrey is not in nigeria cos theyv not gotten what it takes to remake ja rule clothin like they do the gunit wears okay .
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by Ciaralover(f): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2006
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG UUUUUUUNITTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by Rhodalyn(f): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2006
YEH GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by ladebi(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2006
uhn uhn snitch bitches keep screamin out for them snitch niggers
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by lowo(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2006
why cant we support BLACKS, Ja rule has rule the world since 2002 , Tupac in the 1990s and Biggie, 50 is havin is own time now, however never call 50 cent a legend , na baba TUPAC I SALUTE
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by beyunce(f): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2006
Rhodalyn:

YEH GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Yes oh notin dey happen G-unit 4real.
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by spikelord(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2006
G UNIT KILLAZ, Haha

We ain't going no where!!! When you mnetion peoples' names like 2Pac, Biggie, Big Pun, Nas, Coolio, Bone Thugs, D.M.X and LL Cool J, then u are talking about legends in rapping,
Re: Ja Rule: His Career Is Over! ("Ja Fool") by mukina2: 7:44pm On May 08, 2006
phew**** am tired of hearing bout jafoofoo jamule jafake jaimitator jasshole angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

shady, gggggggggggggg unit aftermath forever,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tuface,annie Macauly And 4 Years Old Daughter / Is This The World's Safest Baby? Surrounded By Voracious Dogs / OMG!!! Kevin Hart Caught Staring At Khloe Kardashian's Butt(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.