Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Much Do I Need To Build Standard One Flat And Two Self Contain. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Do I Need To Build Standard One Flat And Two Self Contain. (1088 Views)

For Sale A 3 Bedroom, A Shop In Front Of The Compound, & Two Self Contain. / Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind / Two Self Contain At Ago Near Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Build Standard One Flat And Two Self Contain. by hensben(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Asking for a friend, please how much do I need to build standard one flat and two self contains?

Builders in the house I need your urgent response.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do I Need To Build Standard One Flat And Two Self Contain. by dawnomike(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2019
It all depends on your location, architectural design, land topography and the finishings you desire!... Supply the following info and you can get an estimate.

The cost of building in oyo state differs from enugu, lagos or abuja
Re: How Much Do I Need To Build Standard One Flat And Two Self Contain. by hensben(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2019
dawnomike:
It all depends on your location, architectural design, land topography and the finishings you desire!... Supply the following info and you can get an estimate.

The cost of building in oyo state differs from enugu, lagos or abuja
The location is in Benin city. You just tell me the types of modern design and how much they cost as I don’t really have knowledge about this. Thanks
Re: How Much Do I Need To Build Standard One Flat And Two Self Contain. by hensben(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2019
Three bedrooms, toilet, visitor’s toilet, city room, dinning. The self contain in the back should have bathroom and toilet too.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Build Standard One Flat And Two Self Contain. by Juell(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
hensben:
Asking for a friend, please how much do I need to build standard one flat and two self contains?

Builders in the house I need your urgent response.

Thanks.
About N15m will do, although depending on the site of the buildings there might be a -/+. What ur friend needs is a plan 1st to be able to determine the actual cost.

(1) (Reply)

5bedroom Detached Duplex In Diamond Estate,monastery Road @70m (pics) / …3Bedroom Flat At Lagos State Scheme, Sangotedo Housing Estate Phase 1 For Sale! / I Need A Miniflat/self-contained Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.