Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,901 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

My Opinion On Christmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion On Christmas (356 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Notorious tragedies On Christmas day / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Christmas by Lovelies1: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
My final say on Christmas, the day Christmas was chosen it's also map as an evangelical day a day the evangelism is made easily reach to remind the people that a child was born (God enter into the world) a son was given and to explain his purpose of coming, anything that does not glorify this God Jesus Christ the word of God is shut off

Compliment of the season hope you guys enjoy a happy merry Christmas���❄�
Hope you announced the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ hope you understand the reason for the season

A continous celebration��� of Christmas is used as a massive tool to announce that a saviour came to man a king �came into the world

Thank you Lord

(1) (Reply)

The Answer To Who Cain's Wife Was... / Is Salvation Based On Grace Or Works? / Don't Panic Covid-19 Will Comengo. But Adhere To Govt Warnings . God Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.