Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos (38217 Views)

I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday / Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / Flavour Thrills Fans At Sold-out Music Concert In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
I trust myself, na for window side I go hang or climb fence dey watch am for free.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanity
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
amaniro:

somebody was killed in wizkid concert and somebody was blessed in David's concert
Dt was police brutality. Cant say the same about Tagbo and DJolu.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Onyi22(f): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Goderlist:
I just hate this Guy
Eh ya, sorry my dear, I understand ur plight
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Onyi22:
It was a huge fun, I really enjoyed myself at d concept, congratulations to Davido, more success
So you afforded 10k.When was the last time you gave your parents that money?.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by chukzyfcbb: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
while other readers are arguing Wizkid vs Davido

I am calculating the possible revenue that would have been generated and how people behind the scenes would be cashing out. (project manager, event organizer, security organization handling security, thebperson who handled the alcoholic and champagne logistics etc)

Imagine if you had the contract to sell those tickets, massive profit for you man!

10k per person no be beans mbok, lots of cashing out there

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
NLSOFT:
cool Good For Him, Indeed Talents pays

Same Way Learning A Skill Can Also Pay You

Please Don't Stay Jobless In 2020, Get This Jobbers eBook

Get Access To Download The eBook How To Find Job and Get Employed In Less Than 21 Days Using This eBook, Click https://nairalearn.com/gigs-economy/

There Are the host of job opening In January, Take the lead to get this ebook and discover the best ways to get employment in less than 21 days of reading the ebook

Offline Jobs?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
philip0906:
Lol

Soon they'll buy bentley with all una 10k ticket and oppress una for Instagram

Na gather gather dey form shit

Oil dey ur head

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Typhoonsbane: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Who goes to this kind of jampacked event,heck I know I'm a completely different human being.I don't give a damn about these popular folks,I wouldn't go there for free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Ninokingz1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
That guy is just a blessing (plus) to his already made family..........

My NL family, am new here so I please need someone to show me round.
Merci.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by ofiko123(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to davido...
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Finnese001: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
while other readers are arguing Wizkid vs Davido

I am calculating the possible revenue that would have been generated and how people behind the scenes would be cashing out. (project manager, event organizer, security organization handling security, thebperson who handled the alcoholic and champagne logistics etc)

Imagine if you had the contract to sell those tickets, massive profit for you man!

10k per person no be beans mbok, lots of cashing out there

Approximately, are they up to 3000 people?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
iamosmania:

Eko atlantic is 20,000 capacity.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by chukzyfcbb: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
iamosmania:

For sure, Eko hotel can take more than that, so for him to take it to Eko Atlantic City means it was far more 3000-5000capacity expectation

Meanwhile don't forget the VVIP who paid 100k individually
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stevecovey:

Eko atlantic is 20,000 capacity.

How sure are you that the all seats/field were occupied?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stevecovey:

Mscheew! This Wizkid? Abi these responses? angry

AM A DIE HARD STARBOYS FAN , BUT LETS KEEP WIZKID OUT OF THIS. WE KNOW WIZZY IS THE BEST BUT LETS CONGRATULATE HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE .

OBO BADDEST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

You're just a poor broke man nah. You envy wealth.

HE MUST NOT LIKE HIM BECAUSE OF WEALTH. PACK WELL

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
amaniro:

somebody was killed in wizkid concert and somebody was blessed in David's concert

UR COMMENT LACK SENSE

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

AM A DIE HARD STARBOYS FAN , BUT LETS KEEP WIZKID OUT OF THIS.
WE KNOW WIZZY IS THE BEST BUT LETS CONGRATULATE HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE .

OBO BADDEST
Tell dt to the person I quoted.

Hes the one dt decided to drag the name into the thread.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by DexterousOne(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Waterypussy2:
Kill yourself sir and before you do that, ask your dad what he was doing in his youth when Davido's father was hustling. Still ask yourself why you are hating on a boy old enough to be your younger brother and has more money than you can ever be even if you decide not to commit the suicide again. You can kill yourself now sir, it's time

Lol
Why so brutal
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Waterypussy2:
Kill yourself sir and before you do that, ask your dad what he was doing in his youth when Davido's father was hustling. Still ask yourself why you are hating on a boy old enough to be your younger brother and has more money than you can ever be even if you decide not to commit the suicide again. You can kill yourself now sir, it's time

MAN , WATS WRONG ?
MUST EVERYONE LOVE EVERYONE?
DID HE MENTION MONEY AS THE REASON HE HATES HIM ?
NAWa for UNA ooh

I am not his fan , and I won't say I hate him in person because my not liking his song isn't doing him any harm . HE NO EVEN KNOW SAY PERSON LIKE ME NO LIKE HIM SONG .

FREESTYLE THE GUY WITH HIS USELESS HATE
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stevecovey:
Tell dt to the person I quoted.
Hes the one dt decided to drag the name into the thread.
forgetty.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Onyi22:
Eh ya, sorry my dear, I understand ur plight
KUDOS FOR THE REPLY
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
OrangeDream:
So you afforded 10k.When was the last time you gave your parents that money?.

THIS ONE NA ADVICE ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
So make we fry beans abi......
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

For sure, Eko hotel can take more than that, so for him to take it to Eko Atlantic City means it was far more 3000-5000capacity expectation

NA ANOTHER PERSON MONEY UNA THE CALCULATE SO ?

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Okay, someone just dropped a comment that the said Eko Atlantic capacity is 20,000....meanwhile with the huge turn out let say 10,500 people were present.

Roughly Calculated

10,000 X. 8000 = 80,000000

30,000 X 2000 = 60,000000

100,000 X. 500 = 50,000000

#190,000,000

Bros, hustle make u hit.... "Money stop nonsense" I swear no be lie.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

NA ANOTHER PERSON MONEY UNA THE CALCULATE SO ?

Lol
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by mechanics(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Some people really have money to waste on things not essential.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos by Usihyelda(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Goderlist:
I just hate this Guy
weting concern davido wit yur hate ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) / BBNaija's Maria Shades 'Ignorant' Nigerians Celebrating Xmas The Western Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.