Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Printing Of Recharge Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Printing Of Recharge Cards (2664 Views)

How Can I Become A Major Dealer Of Recharge Cards,with Mtn,glo,etisalat And Zain / List Of Recharge Card Dealers Pls / How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printing Of Recharge Cards by Rajj(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2007
Please can anyone help out in giving the full details of what it take to go into this business? I heard its very profitable but it's at the same time capital intensive. Please any honest review based on experience would be well appreciated. Thanks
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by naijasoul(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2007
Hello
I saw ur post. U can visit citiserve office at Maryland in LAGOS or u visit www.citiserve.com to get their contact details. they handle recgarge card biz.
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by Rajj(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2007
Thanks, I really dont know the exact address in Maryland and the site is not informative enough as to letting me know what they are into. I really hope someone who know much about the biz or is already into it might drop a post soon. Cheers!
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by 8oracle(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2007
Man am into the business, you got to have a nice neat pile of cash before you venture into it.
Buying 100 0r 500 pins from sub dealers is of no use.

Straight from Glo or Mtn shows you must not buy less than a diskette of 5000pins that is 1 to 5 diskettes.

Assuming you want to print lets less say Glo 150 their dealer price is between N136 to 138 depending the dealer you talked to per pin multiply that by 5000.

Mtn 100 at N90 per pin multiply that by 5000 times 5 disketes

Have this shown you they kind of neat pile of cash am talking about?
But you can as well argument you income by buying from dealers who re already into it
Re: Printing Of Recharge Cards by Rajj(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2007
8oracle, thanks for the info. Wow, thats some huge heavy cash. At least now i have an idea as to how much it would cost. I do appreciate the info. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Car Wash Business / Genuine Personal Shopper From The UK. / Importers Only (Free Ebook)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.