Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How To Make Money Selling Mobile Apps To Radio Stations Without Knowledge... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Selling Mobile Apps To Radio Stations Without Knowledge... (485 Views)

Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn / Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / How To Make #150,000 Above Selling Mobile Phone Accessories In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Selling Mobile Apps To Radio Stations Without Knowledge... by Chuksab: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
[b][/b]

Hello,

I have noticed that there are couple of radio stations in Nigeria without their own mobile apps, that will allow subscribers
- Stream live radio
- Contact them
- News etc.

This portends a huge opportunity, let me tell you how you can profit from this... If you know or could access a key stakeholder in a radio station, let them know if they would mind having an app built for them...

I will make a demo APK available to you...for them to have a feel of our value offering.

Here, is how both of us get rewarded... We can charge them as low as 70k or more to have it developed and published on Google Playstore...

My take is 50k... You can put your own margin.

I couldn't attached the demo apk for Android, I developed using Starr FM Ghana.... The apk size is 6mb, the maximum I can attach here is 4mb. I can share with you on request via mail.

Let me know your take on this...

Standing by

BR

(1) (Reply)

A Good Creative Writer Is Needed / 20 Free Online Tools To Boost Productivity And Efficiency In 2021 / Chevron Workers Call Off Three Weeks Old Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.