Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding (2592 Views)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Hacking / I Want To Learn Programming Skills And I Need A Tutor! / Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by oyeflexy4217: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hi guys,
software development has been my main focus but I ain't finding it easy with coding at all, I studied computer science at the University but they didn't teach us well, imagine studying Fotran and Pascal in this century!
I really need to achieve my dream hence I need a personal tutor, it's not for free though, I stay in Surulere Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by afuye(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chat me up 0818_5431_319
oyeflexy4217:
Hi guys,
software development has been my main focus but I ain't finding it easy with coding at all, I studied computer science at the University but they didn't teach us well, imagine studying Fotran and Pascal in this century!
I really need to achieve my dream hence I need a personal tutor, it's not for free though, I stay in Surulere Lagos.
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by oyeflexy4217: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thanks bro, I would chat you up tomorrow morning by God's grace, my data is almost exhausted now.
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by czarina(f): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
oyeflexy4217:
Thanks bro, I would chat you up tomorrow morning by God's grace, my data is almost exhausted now.
Where's your location?

You can learn programming yourself if you put your heart to it.

There are courses you can purchase on Udemy and other apps/websites I can recommend if you're interested.

I'd have shared my python courses with you but then it's over 15gig of data. However, I can point you to places if you want.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by phyya(f): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
In case you don't find anyone, you can download ProgrammingHub and mimo apps to help you learn on your smartphone. They contain different programming languages and are interactive. Download the hacked apps online though, so you can enjoy premium and pro packages for free.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by czarina(f): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
phyya:
In case you don't find anyone, you can download ProgrammingHub and mimo apps to help you learn on your smartphone. They contain different programming languages and are interactive. Download the hacked apps online though, so you can enjoy premium and pro packages for free.
Oh, you code too?

Beautiful!
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by phyya(f): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
Oh, you code too?

Beautiful!
Thank you!
I'm a newbie too tho.
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by czarina(f): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2019
phyya:

Thank you!
I'm a newbie too tho.
Alright. All the best!
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 30, 2019
oyeflexy4217:
Let's talk on 0-8-1-38-6-6-36-9-7. I can train you further on it.
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
Alright. All the best!

I used to think you play professional football oo, didn't know you also write code.
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by czarina(f): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

I used to think you play professional football oo, didn't know you also write code.
Professional football?! You dey joke right?

Coding is just something I dabble in for "fun".. Not a pro
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2019
czarina:
Professional football?! You dey joke right?

Coding is just something I dabble in for "fun".. Not a pro

Not joking, I honestly thought that. You had a picture of a footballer on your profile for years.
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by czarina(f): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

Not joking, I honestly thought that. You had a picture of a footballer on your profile for years.
Wrong moniker! smiley
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by DenreleDave(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2020
czarina:
Where's your location?

You can learn programming yourself if you put your heart to it.

There are courses you can purchase on Udemy and other apps/websites I can recommend if you're interested.

I'd have shared my python courses with you but then it's over 15gig of data. However, I can point you to places if you want.

Good luck

Helo.. Pls i just want to start learning it too..

I don't no anytin about programming at all,

Where is ur location, I can come copy ur python courses, I stay in Lagos

Secondly, as a beginner with no knowledge at all..

Which one do I start with to learn programming coz I was confused seeing html, css, Javascript, Java and the one I hear most, python.

So Pls ma, how can u help me out
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by DenreleDave(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2020
czarina:
Wrong moniker! smiley
Both numbers I saw aren't active on WhatsApp
Pls where do u reside
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by AkinseteK(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2020
oyeflexy4217:
Hi guys,

You can contact me for a one on one training on web development, software development and digital marketing. The training is at Okota Lagos
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by czarina(f): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Helo.. Pls i just want to start learning it too..

I don't no anytin about programming at all,

Where is ur location, I can come copy ur python courses, I stay in Lagos

Secondly, as a beginner with no knowledge at all..

Which one do I start with to learn programming coz I was confused seeing html, css, Javascript, Java and the one I hear most, python.

So Pls ma, how can u help me out
You have to read up on the different languages first.

I have a personal preference for python though. (A. I and all)

I don't live in Lagos and I can't do Dropbox/or any cloud storage/sharing till I'm in an area with Wi-Fi and I don't know when I'll be in an area with Wi-Fi.

Over 15gig is a lot of gig to share via mobile data I. M.O

Also, those numbers are not on whatsapp.
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by hardebayho(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarina:

I don't live in Lagos and I can't do Dropbox/or any cloud storage/sharing till I'm in an area with Wi-Fi and I don't know when I'll be in an area with Wi-Fi.

I've been wondering for only God knows now. What's the meaning of this I.M.O thing? Please tell me
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by czarina(f): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
hardebayho:

I've been wondering for only God knows now. What's the meaning of this I.M.O thing? Please tell me
In My Opinion
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by DenreleDave(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarina:

I am currently studying html now... Reading the pdf and practicing on my desktop now

So shud I just jump to python

Or

Start from
Html then Css then Javascript

Before Going to python

Can I send u a pm so that we can exchange numbers n chat on WhatsApp
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by czarina(f): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

I am currently studying html now... Reading the pdf and practicing on my desktop now

So shud I just jump to python

Or

Start from
Html then Css then Javascript

Before Going to python

Can I send u a pm so that we can exchange numbers n chat on WhatsApp
I don't know.

You'll have to decide for yourself. Python was/is my only attempt at writing codes.

Use these websites when you finally decide:

Freecodecamp.org
Codecademy.com

Then download Sololearn for python (if you want)

And no, we can't chat on whatsapp.

Good luck

P. S

Follow the webmasters and programming sections
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by DenreleDave(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
czarina:
I don't know.

You'll have to decide for yourself. Python was/is my only attempt at writing codes.

Use these websites when you finally decide:

Freecodecamp.org
Codecademy.com

Then download Sololearn for python (if you want)

And no, we can't chat on whatsapp.

Good luck

P. S

Follow the webmasters and programming sections

Noted.. Thanks
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by Jas80: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2020
You can follow up my Java tutorial on this forum, am starting this night
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by Nearbyproperty(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Programming has many niche.to professionalize on the field,first check what the market in your location need,is it mobile app dev.,web app,desktop app,AI,ML,cyber security etc.then the type of app you want to design determine the choice of language and learning curve to follow. Language is a tool in programming.
The steps to follow are:
Research about the industrial need of the area you want to engage.
Research on the language need.
Learn the language.
Learn design methods.
Practice on the method learnt.
Practice by solving real life problem.
Share your problem solved to programming groups.
Code,code,code and be diligent in code.even thou the money is not coming,persist.
Master the skill and job,money will not be an issue.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by fizcoo20(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
I need a tutor on web development. Lagos to be precise. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by hardebayho(m): 12:39am On Jan 03, 2020
czarina:
In My Opinion

Ah... Thanks a lot. Now I get it
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by IntroVAT: 1:57am On Jan 03, 2020
Female programmers...hmmm
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by tope6217: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by Odward(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2020
Alright I just need to say this. I really need to learn coding but I've got some real mental issues that makes hard for me concentrating. I tried learning Python programming language in school, but trust naija universities cos it ended in tears... Anyone knows anything I can do about it?
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by Thenaijaitguy: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
We base in Lagos . we can teach you web development ( c# and php ) free.

Check out some of our free project
https://naijaitguys.com.ng
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by hardebayho(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Odward:
Alright I just need to say this. I really need to learn coding but I've got some real mental issues that makes hard for me concentrating. I tried learning Python programming language in school, but trust naija universities cos it ended in tears... Anyone knows anything I can do about it?

Trust me bro, everyone's got mental issues they're dealing with one time or another. Often times, even when it's not going easy (especially when learning a certain programming language or concept is boring), you'll just have to "do it anyway". That's the mindset I always use when learning anything programming. Don't give yourself a choice cause when you do, your brain will always pick the easy one first. Just pick that book and read it. You don't understand? No problem. Read it again. Still don't understand? Run an infinite loop until that variable checks out.. smiley
Re: I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding by wisdomremz(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
phyya:

where can I download the hacked version?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Needed To Become An Ethical Hacker / My Third Android App / Vb 6.0 Codes To Trap And Compare Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.