Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Banks Are Into Telecom Biz Is Finally Revealed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Banks Are Into Telecom Biz Is Finally Revealed (534 Views)

ATM DISPENSE ERROR: WHAT THE COURT OF APPEAL DECIDED AND WHY BANKS SHOULD CARE / Which Biz Is Better Between Cosmetics, Phone Acces And Electrical Materials / Have You Heard Of Recharge And Get Paid....is A Telecom Biz...let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Banks Are Into Telecom Biz Is Finally Revealed by oldsol(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
telecom Business

FINALLY REVEALED!!!��‍♂

Did you know that in every ₦100 Airtime you buy from your Bank's Mobile App, the bank makes ₦5?�

Let me show you a JEALOUSLY GUARDED SECRET that Banks have been hiding from us Nigerians.

Our population is 200million plus... Do you know that 170million phone lines are active? Out of these lines, 70million recharge everyday?�

Now let's say that the 70million Nigerians buy ₦100 Airtime daily, multiply ₦5 by 70million...

Answer is ₦350million....this is what the banks make at least everyday... So,when you multiply it by 30 days it gives: ��

₦10.5Billion Every Month.....

THIS � IS THE REASON WHY ALL THE BANKS IN NIGERIA ARE SELLING AIRTIME, DATA, CABLE TV SUBSCRIPTIONS, ELECTRICITY BILL PAYMENTS AND OTHER VTU BASED TRANSACTIONS.

������
₦10.5Billion Every Month.....

That's �the profit banks make at minimum level FROM OUR ₦100 VTU AIRTIME RECHARGES....CAN YOU BELIEVE THE KIND OF MONEY WE GENERATE HERE? ���‍♂���

� QUESTION ❓
1⃣ CAN YOU STILL REMEMBER HOW MANY YEARS SINCE WHEN YOU STARTED USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE LINES (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO & 9MOBILE)

� NOW, MY POINT IS...... HOW MUCH� HAVE YOU BEEN PAID FROM ALL YOUR VTU RECHARGES

See my signature for my WhatsApp digits

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Virtual Mobile Phone Numbers For Whatsapp Verification / Why You Should Be A Storyteller / Bussiness Ideas In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.