Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Iphone Hardware Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Hardware Issue (665 Views)

Easy Steps To Fix Fingerprint Hardware Not Available On Mobile Devices / List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues / PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Hardware Issue by slimola(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'm writing this in order to get across to my fellow gsm technician,
Did you have any iPhone hardware fault? backlight, dead by charger, water damage, no sound, error 4013 during restore/update and so on. Let's talk & solve everything.
Re: Iphone Hardware Issue by Howard741: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2020
Yesterday night I just faced an error called iPhone error 4013 on my iPhone and suddenly my iPhone goes turned off. I tried to on my iPhone but not get succeed. I saw a solution from the internet Fix iPhone error codes 4013 and I'm not sure that it will work or not. Firstly, I just want to ensure that it is safe for applying on my iPhone or not?
Re: Iphone Hardware Issue by slimola(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2020
I can bet it, no matter what you see online concerning the solution to error 4013 it will not solve it, error 4013 was caused by the hardware failure of nand & this was caused by the falling of the phone.
We can get it fixed for you by reprogramming the nand.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Is Set To Launch The Most Powerful 5G Phone / Infinix S5lite Users. / Coronavirus: Apple Delays Mass Production Of Iphone 12 Lineup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.