Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,640 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help (699 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by dany25: 7:38pm On May 27, 2007
Pls friends i don't know who else to run to. my sister was sexually abused on her way back from work cos of the inavailabilty of bike and just recently found out that she is pregnant. pls i need ur help to find a good hospital that is affordable that she can get rid of the pregnancy cos she can't give birth to a bastard at this age. thanks for ur response cos i really need help and on time too.
Re: I Need Help by Sharn06: 8:54pm On May 27, 2007
She just has to have the child. Funny thing is I was talking about something like this exactly with a friend this morning. If she doesn't keep the child, that would be murder. She could even lose her life. This is worth thinking.
Re: I Need Help by dany25: 1:20pm On May 28, 2007
thanks for that reply but we have really thought and decided it the best option. pls still waiting to hear from u guys
Re: I Need Help by Creamish(f): 1:58pm On May 28, 2007
hmm---not sure i shld b advicing an abortion here---she culd give birth and take d child to an orphanage undecided
Re: I Need Help by ryu11(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2007
Sorry bro. Don't know of a place. However, I got some questions.

1. Is it really your sister and not your girl who is pregnant? because if it's your girl. it'll make things easier to put in  perspective.

2. If it's really your sister, Has she decided to abort the baby? because i believe it's a decision she should make on her own.
    and from a practical point of view.

3. If it's really your sister, Has she taken a test?, i don't mean the pregnancy test. one doesn't get pregnant from safe sex. I'd be more worried about that at this time. that one can't be aborted.

then a general comment;

I believe one should put themselves in a situation before offering a judgment/advice. If you were in that situation hypothetically. what would you do? it's not enough to label it murder.
Re: I Need Help by dany25: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2007
thanks everyone for ur inputs, i really appreciate. and i'll always advice like ryu11 said we should always avoid to be judgemental and put urself in the other's shoes. thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys / It's Cool To Be A Member / New Member At Abuja- Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.