Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,906 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Is World Bank Really Given Out LOANS To Nigerians To Start Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is World Bank Really Given Out LOANS To Nigerians To Start Business (326 Views)

Which Bank Really Tried During This Naira Redesign Failure / CBN Is Giving Out Loans To Graduates Of Polytechnic And University (apply Now) / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is World Bank Really Given Out LOANS To Nigerians To Start Business by damilton(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2019
please, i will like to know if world bank is giving out loans to every Nigerians to start a business. One of my uncle has been disturbing me that i must come for the registration after he had filled my name on my behalf. left to me, i dont believe loans are being giving out just like that. Thou, i have my job and also self employed in other areas.
Anyone that knows about this should share more light.
Re: Is World Bank Really Given Out LOANS To Nigerians To Start Business by dawnomike(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2019
To me, it is not legit as world bank intervention only comes via the central bank and then to commercial banks... I have heard of many of so called grants and loans.
Anyway, give it a shot provided u do not supply your BVN
Re: Is World Bank Really Given Out LOANS To Nigerians To Start Business by aluko360(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2019
that ish has been on for almost 2 years

the agents claimed it is a world bank grant that you need to collect form for N1500 or so.

later they asked those who paid for forms to come for a sort of seminar/ training which certificates were issued.

it is a well orchestrated scam in my humble opinion.
damilton:
please, i will like to know if world bank is giving out loans to every Nigerians to start a business. One of my uncle has been disturbing me that i must come for the registration after he had filled my name on my behalf. left to me, i dont believe loans are being giving out just like that. Thou, i have my job and also self employed in other areas.
Anyone that knows about this should share more light.
Re: Is World Bank Really Given Out LOANS To Nigerians To Start Business by donbachi(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Access bank give small loans or should i say,they borrowed money from access bank...today,many of dem no dey use dat acct again...e come be far far world bank..some nigerians go owe mtn and co 1k borrowed credit and data..throw away sim card..abeg talk anoda thing.
Re: Is World Bank Really Given Out LOANS To Nigerians To Start Business by damilton(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
aluko360:
that ish has been on for almost 2 years

the agents claimed it is a world bank grant that you need to collect form for N1500 or so.

later they asked those who paid for forms to come for a sort of seminar/ training which certificates were issued.

it is a well orchestrated scam in my humble opinion.

Thanks for that. was told the same thing that i should bring 500 for registration.

(1) (Reply)

TRAGIC: 3 Children Of Same Parents Lost Their Lives In Midnight Apartment Fire ( / Everything You Need To Pass The Fsb/bea Examination / Goodday Boss Illegend Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.