Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,789 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) (3395 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Davido Arrives US In Style As Dababy Picks Him Up From Airport (pics/vid) / Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by Dazonic: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by ghettokid1(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Dazonic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbEk__iedpY
Summarise it 4 me, i no get data to west

1 Like

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by Kingosytex(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2019
ghettokid1:

Yes you no get data to west but certainly you get data to north. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by victor2fresh(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2019
ghettokid1:

Just try and watch the video..its north that bad

2 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by ghettokid1(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2019
victor2fresh:
pls do north force me to west my data

5 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by referandum(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2019
ghettokid1:

pls do north force me to west my data
I south down on my chair from laughing at this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2019
nice one
Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2019
victor2fresh:

i have watched it and is SOUTH good

1 Like

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2019
referandum:

I south down on my chair from laughing at this thread.
it's better I use my money to east than west my money on data to watch that thing

1 Like

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by Religion6: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2019
ghettokid1:

The video is NORTH interesting at all. I will North West my data like that...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by ghettokid1(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Alabifirstson:
it's better I use my money to east than west my money on data to watch that thing
am very sure there is northing special in the video apart from southing nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by ghettokid1(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Religion6:

The video is NORTH interesting at all. I will North West my data like that...
U better Use your money to east instead of westing it on the video

1 Like

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by SECgraphix(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2019
OBO
Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by AverageAnnie(f): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
You'll above have turned naira land to twitter..

1 Like

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by imiski(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
ghettokid1:

. When they saw Davido they were just southing his name up and down.
Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by ghettokid1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
imiski:
. When they saw Davido they were just southing his name up and down.
did you west your data on that video that is north interesting?
Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by referandum(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
You people will just be SOUTHing up and down WESTing your time for celebrities that will NORTH even give you what to EAST.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by Amstupid(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
PLZ DE LAST PERSON
TO ENTER 2020
SHOULD LOCK DE
GATE B4 BUHARI ENTER WITH US tongue
Re: Davido Arrives Ghana With Daughter And Baby Mama,see What Happened (video) by referandum(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
AverageAnnie:
You'll above have turned naira land to twitter..
Check out this other thread 'pu§§i wanna kill this men' that one funny die its top of trending.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana’s Biography And Net-worth / Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos / Check Out Peter Okoye & His Son’s Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.