Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Coconut Oil Extraction Machine With Factory Price For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Coconut Oil Extraction Machine With Factory Price For Sale (460 Views)

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Machines Available For Setting Up The Industry-Aba / Palm Kernel Extraction Machine And Drier / Supply Chin Chin Making Machine With Factory Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Oil Extraction Machine With Factory Price For Sale by machineprices: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2019
Coconut oil extraction machine also used for process sesame ,walnuts,peanuts,olives,soybean, cocoa beans,pine nuts,sunflower seeds and almonds and other high oil corps.
If you are interested in this coconut oil press machine,want to know more about this machine welcome to contact me with freely,or you can leave your email or whatsapp,we will send the machine detail and price to you by email and message you on whatsapp if we send you quotation later.

1 Share

Re: Coconut Oil Extraction Machine With Factory Price For Sale by kantin: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
machineprices:
Coconut oil extraction machine also used for process sesame ,walnuts,peanuts,olives,soybean, cocoa beans,pine nuts,sunflower seeds and almonds and other high oil corps.
If you are interested in this coconut oil press machine,want to know more about this machine welcome to contact me with freely,or you can leave your email or whatsapp,we will send the machine detail and price to you by email and message you on whatsapp if we send you quotation later.
08160066996 kindly send me the needed information and the price of the machine
Re: Coconut Oil Extraction Machine With Factory Price For Sale by machineprices: 1:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for your inquiry,i will add you on whatsapp,please remember to check it.
kantin:
08160066996 kindly send me the needed information and the price of the machine

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Pepper Farming / Fertilizer / Fuelless Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.