Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi (36869 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by okeyglm: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2019
2023: El-Rufia, Fayemi, 70% Of APC Will Leave If Tinubu Is Given Ticket - Prophet

2020 Prophecies By Prophet Wale Olagunju

Presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministry, Ojoo, Ibadan, Oyo State, Prophet Wale Olagunju, has released 48 prophecies for the year 2020.

Olagunju prophesied that come 2023 election, the north would woo Ekiti State governor, Kayode Fayemi to run as running mate to his Kaduna State counterpart, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and that the ticket would be the one to beat.

Prophet Olagunju who gave the prophesy in his 48-point prophecy for the New Year, also said former Lagos State governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will not rule the country and that if the ruling party, the All Progressive Congress (APC) gives him the ticket, 70 percent of those in the party would move back to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and the opposition party would win.

Olagunju also restated that former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has been ordained to rule the country, but that he is ordained to do so with Senator Ike Ekweremadu as running mate, not Mr. Peter Obi. He noted, however, that some cabal in the PDP would root for Sokoto State governor, Aminu Tambuwal to run with Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State.

The prophet maintained, however, that Nigeria will not remain one country for long as it would soon break up.

“Better days ahead for Nigerians as revealed by Almighty God, but not under the present administration. For God has heard the prayers of Nigerians. It would take miracle of the century and serious prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria to complete his second term,” he said.

“Nigerians should not under-estimate the present governor of Kaduna State, Malam el-Rufai Nasir in the 2023 president election, he would publicly apologise to Christians.

“It is the mindset of the Living God for Abubakar Atiku to rule Nigeria. And also in the programme of the Living God that Atiku/Ekweremadu ticket and not Atiku/Obi ticket. Atiku failed because he fielded Peter Obi instead of Ekweremadu as his running mate and PDP leadership failed because they refused to heed the voice of God and they believe in their own ability and money. That is pride in the sight of the Living God.

“In my 2017 prophecy, I predicted that there was going to be sharp misunderstanding between Buhari and Osinbajo as a result of political differences. Thus says the Lord, what we are witnessing now is a child’s play. It is not in the mind-set of God for Bola Tinubu to rule Nigeria. No matter how he manipulates his way to get the ticket, he would fail at the end of the day.

“The Governor of Sokoto State, Alhaji Tambuwal should pray very well so as to complete his second term in office. He should pray against impeachment threat.

“Alhaji Jakande, (former Governor of Lagos State) should be prayed for. Before the 2023 presidential election some members of Atiku loyalists will decamp to another party.

“President Buhari is terminally sick. Nigerians should pray for him. Nigerians should brace up for more hardship.

“Rift would erupt in the leadership of PDP at the national level headed by Uche Secondus. Before 2023 election, allegation of serious corruption would be levied against Uche Secondus and his executives.

“As revealed to me, Governor Fayemi of Ekiti State would become a beautiful bride in the 2023 presidential election. Cabal from the North will persuade him to be the running mate of el-Rufai.

“Concerning Oyo State, as from the year 2021 upward, the APC-led Federal Government and some cabals will make things tight for Governor Seyi Makinde. A lot of frustration and gang-ups from the so-called opposition, financial hardship inclusive, using some of his supporters to frustrate him. If Nigeria politicians are not careful, a serious chaos would erupt in their midst. Nepotism, tribalism and inordinate ambition will collapse the system.

“The husband of the founder (Better-Life for Women) should be prayed for seriously.

“The cabal holding Nigeria to hostage will pass away and then Nigerian nation will break-up. Divine judgment on the cabal will begin this year 2020 and there can never be peace in Nigeria until Nigeria break-up as revealed to me by the Living God.

“As revealed to me in No. 45 of my 2016 prophecy (God of ancient Prophets, said except by accident, presidency will remain with the North for the next 12 years.) I stand by my prophecy because I see nothing in those southerners now clamouring for the country’s No. 1 seat.

“In Oyo State, there would be rift in the PDP. Likewise in Ondo State, there will be a serious rift in the PDP just because of the gubernatorial primary election. As revealed to me, Bola Tinubu should pray for long life because the man is carrying a terminal disease likewise General T.Y. Danjuma.

“The Lord God Almighty that knows the beginning and the end of everything revealed this to me. Come 2023, the plan to field Atiku as presidential candidate is on and at the same time some cabal would root for Tambuwal picking Wike as his running mate.

“2020 is a year APC would start to disorganize and destabilize PDP using instruments of the state at their disposal to cause confusion in their midst.

“Ugandan President, his days in office are getting to an end. Just like the Queen of England, her days are getting nearer. Chelsea Coach (Frank Lampard) is the future British coach as revealed to me by the Living God.

“In our dispensation, Buhari would be the last former military ruler that will rule over united Nigeria.

“In the coming year election in Ondo State, Eyitayo Jegede is a serious candidate to defeat Akeredolu. But the APC would rig the election and already they have perfected the rigging. As revealed further by the living God, this election before election, will take sudden miracle for PDP candidate to defeat APC in the election, so they need to pray.

“There will be a rift between Tinubu and Fayemi with respect to the 2023 Presidential election.

“As revealed to me by the Almighty God, if Fayose and his PDP failed to reconcile with Senator Olujimi now, Olujimi will surely decamp to APC.

“Politics in the North will change come 2023 to the surprise of many Nigerians. The people of the North will say Jonathan used some part of late Yar’Adua’s tenure. That is the bone of contention that would form the 2023 presidential election.

“Should APC pick Tinubu as their presidential candidate come 2023 election, as revealed to me by the living God, 70 per cent of APC members across the nation would move back to PDP, their original home, then PDP would win.

“At His appointed time, APC would break-up just like PDP and the country would face serious hardship and that is God’s judgment and its a tragedy of a nation where sin has become warehouse. God revealed further that APC would end up the way PDP ended.

“As revealed by the Living God, should Governor Obaseki of Edo State decamp to another party today, he would lose. What the people are witnessing in Edo State between Oshiomole and Obaseki is a reward of the election they rigged in favour of Obaseki. The misunderstanding would continue until when APC is rooted out.

“Tinubu is determined to contest the 2023 presidential election, the cabal of the nation will not allow him to smell the seat not to talk of winning the election. Opposition against him would be too much.

“Political heavyweights would do everything possible to wrestle power from this people. Furthermore as revealed Seyi Makinde must be very careful, so that what happened in Bola Ige era/Olunloyo will not happen to him.

“There would be serious crises in the two major political parties in Nigeria. Mass corruption and embezzlement of state money will continue in Nigeria. In future, price of Petroleum products will jack-up. Nigeria should pray very well for there would be sudden death of prominent Nigerians.

“God of the Apostles warns some of those fake Nigerian prophets/pastors to repent now, else the judgments of God is at hand. Just like he revealed to me in the 2017/2018 prophecy.

“Persecution against Saraki, Dino Melaye and others is imminent. It is from grace to grass completely.

“In the year 2020, most of our retired general should be prayed for and rebuke sudden death through serious sickness.

“I asked the living God why all these problems in our country. Thus says the Lord, He God of heaven is angry with the leaders and the people of Nigerian since the day we invited all the gods of this world to Nigeria (FESTAC 77) and celebrated them in a big way. Ever since Nigeria has been in the hand of an angry God. The then leaders brought all these demons, gods of this world, worshipped, praised, served, erected mansions, named streets after them in a satanic manner. Should the leaders fail to stage a repentance crusade seeking the face of Almighty God in righteousness, God further revealed that the nation would continue to move from one problem to another and from one crisis to another until the nation breaks up. FESTAC 77 is a serious sin against the God of heaven. Nigeria will continue to have bad leaders until the sin of FESTAC 77 is realized. Thus says the Lord, righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach.

“The God of ancient prophets revealed to me that President Donald

Trump of the United States of America will survive the present impeachment saga. In a further revelation, the Living God says that President Donald Trump is a candidate to beat in the USA 2020 presidential election. With little prayer, Donald Trump will win the election.”

https://hallmarknews.com/2023-el-rufai-fayemi-is-ticket-to-watch-70-of-apc-members-will-leave-if-tinubu-is-given-ticket-prophet/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by clarocuzioo(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Hard truth

Tinubu will not be the president of this country. All indices and calculations are against him.

Who will even be his vice president? I have not seen or heard anybody discuss this angle of the power play. How does he intend to balance the Power?

He's best option would have been to support Osibanjo and then rule by proxy but his greed and selfishness made him to sacrifice Osibanjo.

In the game of power, you don't hand over power to a powerful man, that's the greatest challenge of Tinubu.

If he has allowed Osibanjo to pair with El - Rufai, it would have been a perfect permutation as El Rufai appeals to the northern elites and ruling class.

If Apc eventually gives ticket to Tinubu, that's the end of APC as a party, as the northerners will find another party, and pair with another southern heavy weight politician, and it's game over.

Tinubu is seriously in a political dilema and quagmare .

Less watch the game as it unfolds, it's going to be really interesting.

What do I know self.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Printerscanner: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2019
Who asked him? Was that how our Lord Jesus prophesized? Useless nitwits.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by powerfulguy: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2019
They can kill theirselves i duncare
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by powerfulguy: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Printerscanner:
false prophets

11 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by powerfulguy: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Hard truth
which truth?

12 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Charmingrascal(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2019
I am a proud Omoluabi but Tinubu becoming Nigeria President is wat I will neva support. However I knw that God did not send that Pastor this message it was just a calculated prediction.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by 360degreess(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2019
Fake prophecy from a fake man of thunder

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by FlyoruB: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2019
More 'prophets' said worse about Buhari, but today he is in his second tenure... undecided

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Captainrambo2: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Elrufai hmm God forbid oooo.

Shekau better pass elrufai. No sane Christian should support elrufai except you re mad

21 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Captainrambo2: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2019
FlyoruB:
More 'prophets' said worse about Buhari, but today he is in his second tenure... undecided
thiefnūbu us a thief

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by FlyoruB: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Captainrambo2:
thiefnūbu us a thief

Really? You probably have worse things to say about Buhari, yet he is your president today. I don't know if Tinubu will become president or not, the future will decide that (not Nairaland rantings or 'likes'). But if Buhari could become president today against all the odds and 'prophecies', then you will be a fool to rule out Tinubu's chances. Just saying. undecided

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by ambu2: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2019
Afenifere prophet!

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by donbachi(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2019
North 4ever...southerners are jonsers.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Smony: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2019
common sense will tell you that, pls we are tired with all this una naija bet prediction
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by bastardmod: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2019
Captainrambo2:
Elrufai hmm God forbid oooo.

Shekau better pass elrufai. No sane Christian should support elrufai except you re mad

The useless dwarf bastard is possessed by a legion of demons. I swear

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Ezewuzie01: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Prophet Wale Olagunju again! If all he claims that the gods are showing him are political happenings, then he may be in the wrong profession. He should just join politics fully and register in a political party instead of this kind of showmanship. How can 100% of your prophesies be about politicians and politics grin He and his ilk all predicted, sorry prophesied that Buhari would not win a second tenure, he won't even let that embarrassment to fizzle out, he has come out with new set of prophesies for 2023 while we are still in 2019. These are the false prophets that the Bible warned Christians against.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by AtikuNetwork: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2019
Nigerians don't need any prophet to reveal that Atiku Abubakar will be the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2019
The funniest part is that the pastor is advicing fake prophet lile himself to repent,

I guess dis pastor is pdp or he has a pdp candidate that his benefiting from him.

He has to keep quiet even if the prophecie is true....... Christian and dia fool habit

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2019
Truth be told Tinubu is not a worthy opponent neither is El-rufai nor Fayemi!!!

It's unhealthy for our democracy to even mention their names.

Talk about Raji Fashola (APC) then you can spark up a healthy debate.

Peter Obi (PDP)

Babatunde Gbadamosi (NDA) is also very consistent and sound!

Any of these 3 will change the Fortune of this country for good!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by ZombieTERROR: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2019
FlyoruB:

Is it Tinubu bullion van master

Who is going to be his running mate?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by ZombieTERROR: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Truth be told Tinubu is not a worthy opponent neither is El-rufai nor Fayemi!!!

It's unhealthy for our democracy to even mention their names.

Talk about Raji Fashola (APC) then you can spark up a healthy debate.

Peter Obi (PDP)

Babatunde Gbadamosi (NDA) is also very consistent and sound!

Any of these 3 will change the Fortune of this country for good!

And who told you Nigerians want their fortunes to change....

Nigeria will keep on electing thieves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by BuhariAdvocate: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Prophet of doom. To hell with you bastard. What a common man will benefit from hell rufai/ fayemi join ticket? They will fail.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by nakaman: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2019
as far as am concerned, this country has no qualified candidate to rule this nation. we should just split.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by cheruv: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2019
In all these... The one that appeal to me is the breakup aspect.
Nigeria would continue to burn until it breaks up... Another thing I'd ask the Lord of Spirits to do is shorten the time for Nigeria's break-up.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Controlcrown: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2019
cheesy grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Rekhina(f): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2019
By allah ,nothing will happen to him or we attack as written in al tabiqqudaqqu(book of piss)
Where lagos agberos, ibos and we alausa BMC members are with him no shaken !

Allah bress tinubu
Allah bress buuhari( S.A.W)
Allah be pressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Give a fake pastor money and he will even promise you a ticket to heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Rapmoney(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Printerscanner:

...but if he had said Tinubu would be the president, it would have been how 'Our Lord Jesus prophesied'.
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Inteltower: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
thank you Sir... will be making reference to the prophecies.
the fools above will never understand
Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by okeyglm: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
people shouldn't under rate this man God 80% of his past prophecy always came to past.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi by Merit123(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
OCTOPUS WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE US CORRECT SCORE OF TO DAY GAME,
INSTEAD OF YOU TO BE BLOWING LIE UP AND DOWN

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Good For Married People To Watch Porn? / "Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.