Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup (771 Views)

Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup by WonderManly(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2019
Too late by Mr. P”: the real story behind P’Square breakup

There have been many back and forth in the course of unraveling the real story behind the breakup of internationally known and talented twin brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye who together formed a music group known as ‘P’ Square.

With their elder brother, Jude Okoye as their manager, the group became more like a family business, it’s affairs were so well conducted such that P’Square remained an ever-shining musical body in the industry. But their personal lives somehow came in-between and tore them asunder. This outcome has been mostly blamed on Mr. P. and his wife, Lola.

But in his new video, “Too Late,” Mr. P portrays what could just be the real story behind their split. In the video, he tried to capture moments where his brothers, Jude and Paul would visit and Jude would outrightly disrespect Lola; however, without his (Mr. P) knowledge. Jude would further push him (Mr. P) into getting violent with his wife, Lola.

However, during a visit to Jude’s house one of those days, Mr. P realized that Jude, who makes him fallout with Lola, is usually as his wife’s beck and call like a little bingo. That revelation triggered a revolt on Mr. P’s path, hence the split.

Re: Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup by donbachi(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Male version of tonto dike.

1 Like

Re: Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup by nakaman: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Mr. P realized that Jude, who makes
him fallout with Lola, is usually as his wife’s beck
and call like a little bingo.
I don't think I understand that line. besides I still don't get the whole story, How is rude boy involved.
Re: Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup by jidamsel43(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2019
The mother was the symbol of their unity. When she was no more, nobody could replace her to be a deciding figure among the brothers.
Even without wives , they can never stay together forever.

2 Likes

Re: Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup by Humphrizy(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first undecided
Re: Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup by Amanee(f): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Just watched the video

Calling it wack would be the understatement of the year. I hate that Paul and Peter have to make me choose who's better at what and who I enjoy listening to because I was a mad fan of Psquare and I loved them. Plus my huge, mad crush on Paul wink

But without bias, Paul is a better singer and songwriter, Peter obviously isn't. Imagine how somebody blew only to end up an aspiring artiste, village witches una doh oh

1 Like

Re: Too Late By Mr. P”: The Real Story Behind P’square Breakup by rosy1992(f): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
They are'nt relevant again.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happen Between This Yoruba Husband And Wife / Good / This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.