Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY (1795 Views)

Original 3.0 USB Flash Drives Available For Quick Sale At Cheap Price / Get Your 1000GB (1TB) USB Flash Drive / Original USB Flash Drives Available 4 Sale. 2GB Price N800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2010
I have in my possesion, limited quantities of Xporter flash drives manufactured by Patriot Memory (US) with headquarters in Fremont, California. The models in stock are:
I)XPORTER mini - comes with 5year warranty. 2GB (N2,200); 4GB (N2,500); 8GB (N3,500).

II) XPORTER BOOST- Comes with LIFETIME,yes LIFETIME warranty. 8GB only (N4,000)

III) XPORTER BOLT - AES 256 Bit Hardware Encryption (You set a password that makes the flash drive inaccessible to others,thereby protecting your data). 5year Warranty. 8GB only (N4,000).

I am currently based at Alausa,Ikeja. If you are interested in any of these products, & a SERIOUS buyer, pls call Lanre on 08057973331.
These products are way more superior than what you'll find in most computer hardware stores in Lagos,hence the extended warranty by the manufacturers. Bulk purchases attract discounts.
If
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2010
If you wish to find out more about the XPorter range of USB flash drives,please visit www.patriotmemory.com/products/index.jsp?source=7
Offer valid while stock lasts smiley
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2010
Good mornin people. The items are being snapped up.ORDER YOURS NOW. Dont miss this opportunity.
The Xporter BOLT(password protected) is especially recommended for men & women in d corporate world to ensure security of whatever sensitive/personal documents you might have in ur flash drive.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2010
Dear customers, thanks for your patronage. Products still available. Its your opportunity to get a DURABLE & EFFICIENT flash drive backed by warranty from the manufacturers smiley
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2010
Still selling, above-mentioned products still in stock,waiting for you smiley
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2010
Its a brand new week, full of opportunities & prospects smiley Have a luvly week everyone. JOIN THE LIST OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS who have started enjoying these HI-SPEED USB drives.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2010
Order yours now. Call 08057973331.Free delivery anywhere around Ikeja, Alausa, Ogba, Maryland e.t.c.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
A big thank you to our customers who are now proud owners of XPORTER USB drives.You can also order yours now. Call 08057973331.Free
delivery anywhere around Ikeja, Alausa, Ogba, Maryland e.t.c.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2010
Order yours now. Call 08057973331.Free
delivery anywhere around Ikeja, Alausa,
Ogba, Maryland e.t.c.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by gowaga68: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
dis shipment is it applicable even when i wan buy one like The Xporter BOLT?
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
gowaga68:

dis shipment is it applicable even when i wan buy one like The Xporter BOLT?
Yes it is, as long as its within d above-mentioned locations smiley
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by gowaga68: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2010
is lagos island included in the area pls? if yes then i need one asap.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
gowaga68:

is lagos island included in the area pls? if yes then i need one asap.
Lagos Island isn't included. I'll deliver it to you @ Island at an added cost of N300. If you are ready,you can gimme a call, But hey,why not just buy 2 & give the other as a Xmas present.lol.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
Merry Xmas to all our customers,especially those here on Nairaland. Our items are still available for purchase. Time to give your co-workers & subordinates,even your bosses a Xmas present, yeah a 5year/lifetime warranty backed XPORTER USB drive smiley Discounts still on for 3 units & above. Call 08057973331.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2010
Still available.Merry Xmas in advance smiley
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2010
Still selling.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by Koolking(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2010
@FIND OUT: DO YOU HAVE A SHOP WHERE ONE CAN VISIT? I AM INTERESTED IN THE 8GB XPORTER BOLT - AES 256 Bit Hardware Encryption.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2010
Koolking:

@FIND OUT: DO YOU HAVE A SHOP WHERE ONE CAN VISIT? I AM INTERESTED IN THE 8GB XPORTER BOLT - AES 256 Bit Hardware Encryption. CAN ME REACHED ON kingassat@gmail.com or 08035682721
Koolking:

@FIND OUT: DO YOU HAVE A SHOP WHERE ONE CAN VISIT? I AM INTERESTED IN THE 8GB XPORTER BOLT - AES 256 Bit Hardware Encryption. CAN ME REACHED ON kingassat@gmail.com or 08035682721
No,for now, I currently run what One of my customers calls a ''mobile shop''.lol.I deliver the items to you (they are factory sealed), after displayin 'evidence' of financial commitment smiley , you are free to break the seal & test the item as you so desire. I can be reached on my number anytime if you have any complaints,though I must tell you that till date,the only phone calls I've received from my customers who have the XPORTER flash drives are calls having to do with me supplying more flash drives to them smiley The products were sent down here & I'm just a small boy seller.lol. But I'm very sure of the genuity & durability of the products which is why I constantly harp on the warranty smiley I look forward to doing business with you sir.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
Making more & more customers happy smiley
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2011
Happy new year to my esteemed customers & to all Nairalanders. May the Almighty God grant our wishes for this year & shower us with blessings,love & His protection. Amen.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR to my customers & all
NLers in general. The USB drives are still
available for purchase.
---- High quality, manufactured by Patriot
Memory (US)
---- 5years(Others) / Lifetime warranty
(XPORTER BOOST)
---- Home/Office Delivery.
---- Call 08057973331
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by FindOut(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2011
Still Available, XPORTER BOOST(lifetime warranty,water & shock resistant) is going fast. BOLT(5 years warranty) is also going. Dont waste any more time smiley
Call to order your's & be included among our happy customers enjoying these products.Visit the PATRIOT MEMORY (US, not China.lol) website to learn more about the XPORTER range of Flash drives.
Re: XPORTER USB Flash Drives available at LOW PRICES **5YEARS TO LIFETIME WARRANTY by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 10, 2012
Is d xporter Bolt still available? Do you also have d one of 16GB & 32GB

(1) (Reply)

4g Gsm Sim Router For Mtn,glo,airtel And Etisalat -- Lte Ready / Scam: Blackberry Z30 @ 30k With Full Accessories On Tradestable.com.ng / I Need An Importer Of Phone Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.