Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace (1120 Views)

Nairaland Webmaster Web Design Challenge (1st Edition) / Is Nairaland Webmaster Section Still Under Moderation? / We Need A Very Active Moderator In This Webmaster Section ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
I might be guilty as charged too but then.
1 person 10 threads and bumping it every hour? Its not cool.
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by Greengeek: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
webshopNG:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that but thanks for voicing it out.
It irritates me so much
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Who still come to webmaster section for better information? This section is just for spam and link farm. The mods here are just eye service
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2019
ClixMaster:
Who still come to webmaster section for better information? This section is just for spam and link farm. The mods here are just eye service
Its crazy. Nothing sensible happens here anymore.
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by internetpo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
thanks to all these new kids on the block. angry sad
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by Venbobo: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
webshopNG:

When I was doing my best last year at eradicating spammers and Scammers they launched a full scale war on me called my family all sorts of names, many wished death on me, some tried to frame me that should give you and idea of the kind of people you are dealing with, But Dominique was just too too wise for them to manipulate...
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by ChewingStick(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2020
when the importance of a thing is neglected, abuse is inevitable
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 15, 2020
Ven.bobo:

When I was doing my best last year at eradicating spammers and Scammers they launched a full scale war on me called my family all sorts of names, many wished death on me, some tried to frame me that should give you and idea of the kind of people you are dealing with, But Dominique was just too too wise for them to manipulate...

When the thief and murder comes to your house as a sympathize grin

I put it to you this boy that you are a lair and a scammer and what you were really doing - still doing - was getting rid of the competition so you could sell nulled themes and plugins in peace with different alternate monikers... Wuzzy.Tech, wp.Premium etc or isn't that why you are currently battling Wer.ber that helps everyone for free? He's trying to stop you and your are attacking/threatening his family and everything he stands for. Is this not so?

This one that your alternate monikers are now attaching web designers I bet you new guy name is Udmey.Tech grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by FactFox22: 8:00am On May 16, 2020
ClixMaster:

Your old pal PrinceOgun of course. Know how many monikers he sues to sell nulled plugin and themes now? He's into web design as well now. He sues dedicated monikers like Venbobo to get rid of competition

Udemytech is his latest face grin
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 16, 2020
FactFox22:

Your old pal PrinceOgun of course. Know how many monikers he sues to sell nulled plugin and themes now? He's into web design as well now. He sues dedicated monikers like Venbobo to get rid of competition

Udemytech is his latest face grin
grin cheesy grin. When u say 'sue', u mean the court term? Hahahahahaha! Tell me more cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 16, 2020
Ojo44:

Hahahaahaahahhahhahha grin grin grin grin Na federal high courth
cheesy cheesy My brother, that one tire me ooo! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 16, 2020
Ojo44:

grin grin grin grin grin my brother make we nor laff too mushh before he sues us to Court Na him papa be chief judge oo grin grin cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by FactFox22: 1:00pm On May 16, 2020
ClixMaster:
grin cheesy grin. When u say 'sue', u mean the court term? Hahahahahaha! Tell me more cheesy cheesy grin grin

When I say sues I mean the Oba of Benin's wife grin grin grin

@webshopNG there you go. All the monikers making concerned comments on your thread are the ones selling shit on Webmasters section with alternates.
A moment of silence for the dead section

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Is Now Useless And A Spam Marketplace by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 16, 2020
FactFox22:

When I say sues I the Oba of Benin's wife grin grin grin

@webshopNG there you go. All the monikers making concerned comments on your thread are the ones selling shit on Webmasters section with alternates.
A moment of silence for the dead section
Not my thread Seun owns it. He likes it that way i guess.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Drive Traffic To Your Site? / Closed / Please Recommend A Good Vps Or Dedicated Server Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.