Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Airtel Screening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airtel Screening (2955 Views)

74RRI Army Recruitment Exercise Pre-screening Examination Result / Nigerian Army Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Zonal Screening. / National Task Force Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Screening by bariat(f): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2010
I was sent a text to come for airtel sreening test in Abuja please anyone knows how it looks like so that i can get a tip before i get there?pls lemme know thanx!
Re: Airtel Screening by ubaida: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2010
did you apply 4 anypost b4 now?
Re: Airtel Screening by hallo(f): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
@bariat

wink wink Pls how did you apply, was it through CCNSL or Hrindexx smiley smiley
Re: Airtel Screening by bariat(f): 3:39am On Dec 03, 2010
omo!to get work no be small thing, hmm.Yes it was through ccsnl they are the agency used for the recruit.
Re: Airtel Screening by ewons1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2010
hey guyz, pls what is ccnsl, ?ok i know its an agency but do dey hv a website or an office here in abuja, pls sumone shud fill me in, thanks
Re: Airtel Screening by hallo(f): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ bariat
angry i also sent my cv to them just hoping and praying that they call cos i need it. Don't worry just be optimistic bariat and keep the faith. pls when u go for the interview feed us in with how it went. cheesy cheesy
Re: Airtel Screening by ewons1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
this is not fair, i asked for help and u guyz aint giving it, hw can i contact them?i mean ccsnl.an sum1 send me their website?, @bariat, pls hw did u send ur cv to them?,
Re: Airtel Screening by bariat(f): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
ewons_1:

hey guyz, pls what is ccnsl, ?ok i know its an agency but do dey hv a website or an office here in abuja, pls sumone shud fill me in, thanks
its a recruitment agency that most of this telecommunication companies use when they are recruiting staff fro their companies,dont know if other companies use them sha.
hallo:

@ bariat
angry i also sent my cv to them just hoping and praying that they call cos i need it. Don't worry just be optimistic bariat  and keep the faith. pls when u go for the interview feed us in with how it went. cheesy cheesy
yeah went for the interview and the test mehn its goodnews .thank God for that,i guess they are doing the thing in batches so be xpectant they will soon send your text and keep applying too.the test its no big deal,once you are calld you should get it.Goodluck! grin
Re: Airtel Screening by ewons1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2010
Pls,pls and pls, hw cn i get in contact wt dem?whr do i go to submit my cv? Or rather are they online, pls sum one shud gv me answers, thanks, my line is 08061373735, thanks y'all
Re: Airtel Screening by bariat(f): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2010
ewons_1:

Pls,pls and pls, hw cn i get in contact wt dem?whr do i go to submit my cv? Or rather are they online, pls sum one shud gv me answers, thanks, my line is 08061373735, thanks y'all
I cant remember the site i applyd through but usually when theres is a vacancy they usually have particular website people apply through or an email addy you can forward your cv to,but i tried checking ccsnl through google and got there site maybe you should check dat and sign up with them so they can actually notify you in your mail when there is anything,it actually works out.And check out sites like this you get usefull info but be carefull though there are scamers too.if i get a tangible info i would make sure to pass it accross to you.
Re: Airtel Screening by poweredcom(m): 1:23am On Dec 05, 2010
Omo go for ur test, na why r u scared
Re: Airtel Screening by ewons1(m): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2010
bariaf, thanks so much .i rlly appreciate it,but ps try and remeber d site if u can and le me know while i try to google it from this end.thanks,,,

(1) (Reply)

Meridian Hospitals Portharcourt Job Invite / University Of Ibadan Is Recruiting / SCHLEEZ NIG Ltd....real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.